Altitude XIII

Picked mines up at Arundel Mills mall. There was about 15 people in line. I was third. From what I was told, not everybody got ther pair. They only had two of each size.

Picked mines up at Arundel Mills mall. There was about 15 people in line. I was third. From what I was told, not everybody got ther pair. They only had two of each size.

I got off work and went next door to Sportszone in Arundel Mills and there was a size 13 Altitude (my size) sitting on the counter. Talked to the lady and she said some dude copped in PG and returned em there. I took it as a sign and auto-copped. Was gonna let em slide but they CAME TO ME. How convenient... anyway I think that means I gotta pass on CG 11s... oh well.

I got off work and went next door to Sportszone in Arundel Mills and there was a size 13 Altitude (my size) sitting on the counter. Talked to the lady and she said some dude copped in PG and returned em there. I took it as a sign and auto-copped. Was gonna let em slide but they CAME TO ME. How convenient... anyway I think that means I gotta pass on CG 11s... oh well.

Originally Posted by parada45

Missed out the first time these came out

Glad I got a pair the second time around
Wait.... these dropped twice?? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

Missed out the first time these came out

Glad I got a pair the second time around
Wait.... these dropped twice?? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by AF92