Am I the only one that doesn't like the carmines?

carmines sexier then a mutha 2 me..... id kiss StarJones in the mouth and the extra skin for a pair of carmines
eek.gif
laugh.gif
!!!!(no tongue tho
tired.gif
)

What color XVII's are rumored to be?

and to answer your question no. IMO carmines are weaksauce. Black red on the other hand!!

Paix
c.

I strongly dislike Carmines.

And (gasp...) nearly all white/red Jordans. (XIV, XV & XVII are hot)

Yes...including:
white/red II
white/fire red III
white/fire red IV
white/fire red V
white/red XII
white/red XIII
white/red XVIII

sick.gif

when they released back in the day, nobody liked um because there was too much red. they hit sales racks in mens sizes for 69 bucks back in the day... ilike um but if they do retro them, prolly wont wear them. they look tacky as hell when you have um on...

I think the only time the "carmines" looked good was on Mikes feet. They have an OD of red on em' imo. I felt this way since the first time iever seen a pair. I think the shoe wont be as "mythical" if they retro it though. I feel the OG has a special place in a lot of peoples heart, itwouldn't anymore if they retro it.

I have to agree on the point that carmines should be left in the vault, I mean we are already getting the hares..it really isnt fair to OG collectors. Carminesare a piece of history that needs to remain there. Bring back something fresh like Blk/infra or (my favorite)White infra or even olympics. I don't wannabuy the VI pack with carmines cuz i know they will sit in my closet.

Black Infrared>Oly>White Infrared>Carmines>Spt Blue

To be honest when I first got on this board and saw cats were crazy about the carmines I thought it was a joke. They're ok - I would like a pair if i couldget them at retail and w/out buying a wack colorway of XVII - but I think way to many peoples opinoin of these is influenced by hype.

you people need to stop hoping for the black/infrared , they're clearly not going to be retroed AGAIN while the carmines and white/infrareds haven'tbeen retroed yet
smh.gif

ill bet anything its one of these two colorways

who remembers how crispy the white ifrareds were back in the day?..man those pups were so nice! I don't think the black /infra captures the beauty of themodel.

I think the carmines are the worst color of the VI. I would take any other color (even lows) over the carmines any day. Now that said, if they come in thepack, I'll keep them, just not wear them. You're not alone though. I don't really care for the Carmines.

I definately like the white/infrareds and black/infrareds a lot more. I think the Carmines are a good looking shoe but they are not for me. They are definatelynot my style. I wonder what type of response the Carmines would get it they came out right now for the very first time. I wonder if the same people would likethem. I know a lot of it has to do with it being on OG color. If that's why then that's cool too. Everyone has their own way of collecting and everyonelikes different Jordan colors.

The only way Carmines will work is with Nike Air. But I am hoping for the White Infrareds.

My first reply in a while because I feel strongly about this subject. I wore the OG white/infrareds as a sophomore in high school(yes that makes me 33) andhave been wanting another pair ever since. Please give us the white/infrareds, I will wait in line for those, but not for the carmines. Back in the daycarmines sat on the shelf and were discounted, etc. Most original AJ fans would prefer white/infrared.

^^I don't think i've posted as much in the past year as I have on this thread,primarily because,I too am 34 years young and could not afford these withmy afterschool job in 91..JB "make me feel young again"-Mclovin

they are dope, i rememebr trying to jack my friend for his carmines at school, but i would prefer for JB to releaseWHT/MAROON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those were my first jays ever as a youngin

Dont care for them to much, I sold my pair of sz 13 in pristine condition with the OG laces and locks, Nike air still visible on the insoles to a well knownmember from here and sole. I found them at a thrift store along with OG oly VII,s mint condition also, I had 16 dollars total invested in them and cleaned upwhen I sold them.

Even though they were 2 sizes 2 big I wish now I would have kept them just for my collection, In retrospect I messed up.
Their are pics of them floating around here somewhere that the buyer was showing in pickups and in the follow the leader game

I prefer black Infras,white infras,white maroon and white sport blue, I like to stick to the OG colors.

And is it true that Nike Air will be put back on the shoes that called for them? i.e III,IV,V and VI I read that somewhere on NT

Back
Top Bottom