Am I the only one that think it is pointless to get a Dodge Charger or Challenger if it isn't a Hemi

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by scshift

^Challenger. I don't like Mustangs.

if he said 2010 5.0 tang' i'd go in that direction..they made da GT really good year..lots of healthy revisions.

Those 5.0s are meeeeean. I rode in one a few weeks back. What's your opinion on the terminated busting? If i can't find a challenger for the right price i may just cop one of those

Stock Lambo> any car mentioned 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

pimp.gif
, if thats really your view...

BUT - My comment about "being 30, and loafing off ya moms" was to that dirty *!##* Ninjahood

c'mon lil man,
laugh.gif
u driving a glorified dodge caravan with that POS SE..big and slow. dont be mad that at da truth. i live w/ my moms because im a only child and its just me and her...if i go what's she gonna do without me? i got no brothers

or sisters,  i aint married, i got no kids, i help her out in

whateva she needs, thats my heart....all you're doing is being salty that cats is tellin it what it is....im dominican duke, im paid sir, there's a reason i can blow 80k on just kicks, where's a reason i can blow challenger money on da cuban ...only reason i aint get a car is cuz

if imma buy something i dont need in NYC it DAMN SURE better be a damn monster, not that base model budget baller hertz rental mobile u pushin..and u got it on finance
laugh.gif

i've been getting money alot longer then u b sit u $*# down b, no body is gonna give u props for pushing a base model v6 muscleless car...PERIOD. i bet everyone that sees u in that cars asks u "yo where's da hemi?" that slow ether is gonna make u get rid of that @+$$
laugh.gif

da boy said he wanted to put rally stripes though
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Mostly this.

pimp.gif
, if thats really your view...

BUT - My comment about "being 30, and loafing off ya moms" was to that dirty *!##* Ninjahood

c'mon lil man,
laugh.gif
u driving a glorified dodge caravan with that POS SE..big and slow. dont be mad that at da truth. i live w/ my moms because im a only child and its just me and her...if i go what's she gonna do without me? i got no brothers

or sisters,  i aint married, i got no kids, i help her out in

whateva she needs, thats my heart....all you're doing is being salty that cats is tellin it what it is....im dominican duke, im paid sir, there's a reason i can blow 80k on just kicks, where's a reason i can blow challenger money on da cuban ...only reason i aint get a car is cuz

if imma buy something i dont need in NYC it DAMN SURE better be a damn monster, not that base model budget baller hertz rental mobile u pushin..and u got it on finance
laugh.gif

i've been getting money alot longer then u b sit u $*# down b, no body is gonna give u props for pushing a base model v6 muscleless car...PERIOD. i bet everyone that sees u in that cars asks u "yo where's da hemi?" that slow ether is gonna make u get rid of that @+$$
laugh.gif

da boy said he wanted to put rally stripes though
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Real talk.

What 30 year old couldn't have a 50k chain and 40 grand in shoes if they never moved out of they momma's house?

I mean seriously damn.

laugh.gif
I'm saying

Real talk...there's no excuse to be 30 and still living with ya moms. There's none. If I lived with my moms with no car...I'd be Money May out here on these streets. In Footlocker every day throwing money at the zebras like its my last day on earth.

Anybody pushing up on a cat cause he's pushing a v6 challenger is a lame. Type of cat that buy and do things to impress the same sex. At the end of the day, people 9 times out of 10 will by a car because of how it looks first. If dude thinks the challenger looks good - saves more on fuelage - and doesn't give him any problems...what's wrong with that?

Think about the logic behind how you are attacking Spot for a second and you can't tell me there's no *#%# underlining in it. These b*es don't care about torque chief.

I seen ya bedspread homie...knock it off!

We in here arguing about Challengers and Chargers, if I could move into my moms crib tomorrow I could cop a damn Viper and still have bread to blow. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

laugh.gif
I'm saying

Real talk...there's no excuse to be 30 and still living with ya moms. There's none. If I lived with my moms with no car...I'd be Money May out here on these streets. In Footlocker every day throwing money at the zebras like its my last day on earth.

Anybody pushing up on a cat cause he's pushing a v6 challenger is a lame. Type of cat that buy and do things to impress the same sex. At the end of the day, people 9 times out of 10 will by a car because of how it looks first. If dude thinks the challenger looks good - saves more on fuelage - and doesn't give him any problems...what's wrong with that?

Think about the logic behind how you are attacking Spot for a second and you can't tell me there's no *#%# underlining in it. These b*es don't care about torque chief.

Damb

laugh.gif
I'm saying

i been wanting to get a challenger for about a year and a half now and before his thread just wanted a v6 but after reading through this thread and doing a lil research im leaning towards a r/t. funny thing is all i do is go to work, drop the kids off at school, go pay bills and buy groceries i doubt ill even go 70 lol but damn i want a r/t now

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

i been wanting to get a challenger for about a year and a half now and before his thread just wanted a v6 but after reading through this thread and doing a lil research im leaning towards a r/t. funny thing is all i do is go to work, drop the kids off at school, go pay bills and buy groceries i doubt ill even go 70 lol but damn i want a r/t now

Ehh the Pentastar is pretty legit if you buying 2011 and up.

If you buying 2010 and below cop the R/T because cost isn't that much different and you typcially get way better interior options.

laugh.gif
I'm saying

Real talk...there's no excuse to be 30 and still living with ya moms. There's none.
1. i aint 30, who told u that?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

2. i got zero kids, zero siblings, & my moms is bout to head back to DR and leave me this place, wit this dirt cheap rent? pssh..where do i sign up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

3. da lil pip squeek talkin bout all this dirty talk this, acne that, bedsheets this, room that, at da end of da day i already seen how 99.9% of ya act when it came to 4 foot tall wale when it was time to tell him was poppin, so if mr. hertz rental got a issue with

me tellin him his car is wack juice without da hemi then he can come to da heightz and i'll fill his fuel efficient castrated muscle-less car and i'll gladly show him every single part of his car thats basura, personally.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

4. bottomline is he made a mistake, he's gonna eat that depreciation that base models ALWAYS suffer once its time for a trade it, all im doin is spiting facts..and son caught his little wedgie back in da post your car thread...fact of da matter is no one is rockin

wit a V6 muscle car b, you either go V8 or u by a honda or something u can afford. other then that it is what it is.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

car is big for nothing 
laugh.gif

you'd get clowned in detroit for that v6 ...engines are taken seriously here.
dudes get called out at stop lights ALL the time here, mash out on you in front of 
your girl to show your engine is buns 
laugh.gif

What kinda car you drive?Please post tagged pics
happy.gif
wHo NicE as HiM wrote:
i don't have car moved from ny and started my own a business and live in the tourist part of the city ...EVERYTHING is in walking distance.
i'm saving for a car i REALLY want, but if i need car i always rent one ...and it wont be no v6 challenger 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

beanie.jpg

Let me get this right:

First you say this:

...engines are taken seriously here.
dudes get called out at stop lights ALL the time here, mash out on you in front of 
your girl to show your engine is buns

...Then you follow that nonsense with this

i don't have car

So what you telling me is that while ya man's peeling off, you be putting your hand over your mouth giggling looking back at a dude and his girl right?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ill wait.

What business you own in the D homie? Ill wait somemore.

Is this even about cars anymore 
laugh.gif

The ether going back and forth is serious, tone it down a bit guys 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Car is less expensive
Save money on gas
Get the same basic appearance
You don't want/need the power
Parents buying their kids a Mustang don't want them in a car too powerful
Etc. 
for all that, get a cheaper car
this is what happens when people stunt with cars, there is always someone there to talk crap

you car does 1 thing for the majority of the day, sit parked.

I can understand wanting something nice/fast, I just don't understand how people don't grow out of it 
laugh.gif
Why? This makes no sense.

As someone who has owned a RT and a SXT Charger and plans on buying a Challenger in the next three months the extra insurance and gas mileage ain't worth unless you are putting it to use.

The average driver isn't. The only legitimate argument is resale value which is bad on Chargers due to fleet sales. If you look at Challengers V-6 or not the resale value is nice.

When my RT was stolen I truly couldn't find another car under 25K that I liked the way it looked.  Chargers and Challengers are beautiful cars to me, there aren't any other cars that are nearly as aesthetically pleasing to me for less 40K

I'm sorry but 72 extra horsepower isn't worth an extra 5k and horrible gas mileage which isn't great on these cars anyways. I had 22s on my RT and got 11.7 mpg
30t6p3b.gif

One more thing. I'm willing to bet good money that the OP and the starter of the semi-monthly "I laugh at people who drive ESs" thread can't afford to drive any of them
laugh.gif

Called it.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Is this even about cars anymore 
laugh.gif

The ether going back and forth is serious, tone it down a bit guys 
laugh.gif
he either needs to quit cryin about his base model budget car & keep it moving, or he can come show me how unimpressive his rental is in person..its really. 1 or another cuz at this point, someone's panties is moist over at twitter land
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom