Am I the only one that think it is pointless to get a Dodge Charger or Challenger if it isn't a Hemi

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

laugh.gif
I'm saying

Real talk...there's no excuse to be 30 and still living with ya moms. There's none.
1. i aint 30, who told u that?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

2. i got zero kids, zero siblings, & my moms is bout to head back to DR and leave me this place, wit this dirt cheap rent? pssh..where do i sign up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

3. da lil pip squeek talkin bout all this dirty talk this, acne that, bedsheets this, room that, at da end of da day i already seen how 99.9% of ya act when it came to 4 foot tall wale when it was time to tell him was poppin, so if mr. hertz rental got a issue with

me tellin him his car is wack juice without da hemi then he can come to da heightz and i'll fill his fuel efficient castrated muscle-less car and i'll gladly show him every single part of his car thats basura, personally.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

4. bottomline is he made a mistake, he's gonna eat that depreciation that base models ALWAYS suffer once its time for a trade it, all im doin is spiting facts..and son caught his little wedgie back in da post your car thread...fact of da matter is no one is rockin

wit a V6 muscle car b, you either go V8 or u by a honda or something u can afford. other then that it is what it is.
I'm ThatNMarcusGraham from HT. You was  like 4 years older than me from what I remember. So if you aint 30, you a couple hours away. It really aint no hate...i got respect for you...but that's why I said knock it off...I can tell when dude's just trying to put other dudes in a space of regret.
And I aint in NY...So I understand circumstances that lie within that. I know a whip aint necessary and I know housing is buns. But the problem I have is Spot is 20 out here trying to cook and yall trying to pull cards where there's some obvious weaknesses in some of you dude's own repitore. I was born in the GI...living in the Chi, Indy, and the other misc midwest areas...Don't no fool out here care about torque and that other Liter nonsense. You might make some friends with some suburban white dudes who chill in they garage all day or the Spittas of the world (I love Spitta, but let's keep it funky...if he wasn't a rapper, dudes would think he's a lame with some of his antics)...but no henny sippin, blunt and dice rollin, 100 on a quarter in madden playing real n_ out here care about the difference between a v6 engine and a v8.

I'm ThatNMarcusGraham from HT. You was  like 4 years older than me from what I remember. So if you aint 30, you a couple hours away. It really aint no hate...i got respect for you...but that's why I said knock it off...I can tell when dude's just trying to put other dudes in a space of regret.
And I aint in NY...So I understand circumstances that lie within that. I know a whip aint necessary and I know housing is buns. But the problem I have is Spot is 20 out here trying to cook and yall trying to pull cards where there's some obvious weaknesses in some of you dude's own repitore. I was born in the GI...living in the Chi, Indy, and the other misc midwest areas...Don't no fool out here care about torque and that other Liter nonsense. You might make some friends with some suburban white dudes who chill in they garage all day or the Spittas of the world (I love Spitta, but let's keep it funky...if he wasn't a rapper, dudes would think he's a lame with some of his antics)...but no henny sippin, blunt and dice rollin, 100 on a quarter in madden playing real n_ out here care about the difference between a v6 engine and a v8.

Any opportunity one of these dudes get to #%%+ on someone and their possessions, they'll take it.. Just like dude who's 23 or 24 and copped a house.. A couple of clowns just had to find a way to throw some salt on dude... For what? Yall feel better about yourselves? 
laugh.gif
 .. At 20 with a V, keep doing what you doin Spot 
pimp.gif

Edit: and I'm one of those dudes who doesn't know any of that technical stuff when it comes to cars.. if the whip looks nice, I'm cool with it 
pimp.gif
.. @!%@#% don't care about that +!$# 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm saying

Real talk...there's no excuse to be 30 and still living with ya moms. There's none.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

2. i got zero kids, zero siblings, & my moms is bout to head back to DR and leave me this place, wit this dirt cheap rent? pssh..where do i sign up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

3. da lil pip squeek talkin bout all this dirty talk this, acne that, bedsheets this, room that, at da end of da day i already seen how 99.9% of ya act when it came to 4 foot tall wale when it was time to tell him was poppin, so if mr. hertz rental got a issue with

me tellin him his car is wack juice without da hemi then he can come to da heightz and i'll fill his fuel efficient castrated muscle-less car and i'll gladly show him every single part of his car thats basura, personally.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

4. bottomline is he made a mistake, he's gonna eat that depreciation that base models ALWAYS suffer once its time for a trade it, all im doin is spiting facts..and son caught his little wedgie back in da post your car thread...fact of da matter is no one is rockin

wit a V6 muscle car b, you either go V8 or u by a honda or something u can afford. other then that it is what it is.
i aint even disrespect da pipsqueek, son got his skirt pulled cuz everyone agreed when i said he shouldn't of bought a brand new base model of a muscle car when he could've gotten a slightly pre-owned R/T-SRT for a better price and options, he got his ego bruised and

been tryin to get at me to no avail...and son let's face it, i dont care how ignorant cats is about cars, if u can't afford a muscle car with da v8 then was point in coppin it? get a JDM car, get a acura, get anything else..millions of other cars out there that would fit his budget, but if

his pejorative is to stunt wit a V6 joint and "add rally stripes" to look da part, well you just hustlin backwards.

son has to resort to immature jabs to try to feel betta...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm saying

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

i aint even disrespect da pipsqueek, son got his skirt pulled cuz everyone agreed when i said he shouldn't of bought a brand new base model of a muscle car when he could've gotten a slightly pre-owned R/T-SRT for a better price and options, he got his ego bruised and

been tryin to get at me to no avail...and son let's face it, i dont care how ignorant cats is about cars, if u can't afford a muscle car with da v8 then was point in coppin it? get a JDM car, get a acura, get anything else..millions of other cars out there that would fit his budget, but if

his pejorative is to stunt wit a V6 joint and "add rally stripes" to look da part, well you just hustlin backwards.

laugh.gif
Ninja you a car guy. My whole family feels the same way you do about V6 muscle cars but what you and they don't get is that people can care less that its a "muscle" car. Folks want a car that looks good that they can afford period.

I don't know why that's so hard for you to understand.

Dude is outta line with the Rally stripes IMO though.

Muscle cars wouldn't even be around if it wasn't for the V6 versions that make most of the profits.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

What kinda car you drive?Please post tagged pics
happy.gif
wHo NicE as HiM wrote:
i don't have car moved from ny and started my own a business and live in the tourist part of the city ...EVERYTHING is in walking distance.
i'm saving for a car i REALLY want, but if i need car i always rent one ...and it wont be no v6 challenger 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

beanie.jpg

Let me get this right:

First you say this:

...engines are taken seriously here.
dudes get called out at stop lights ALL the time here, mash out on you in front of 
your girl to show your engine is buns

...Then you follow that nonsense with this

i don't have car

So what you telling me is that while ya man's peeling off, you be putting your hand over your mouth giggling looking back at a dude and his girl right?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ill wait.

What business you own in the D homie? Ill wait somemore.

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

You're like.............................................the last person that should be using that phrase.
indifferent.gif

If I ever cop a challenger/camaro/charger/new american muscle retro joint one day of course imma opt for the big engine. That's part of the allure to it. But lets not act like there's no valid reasons for grabbing the V6.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Any opportunity one of these dudes get to #%%+ on someone and their possessions, they'll take it.. Just like dude who's 23 or 24 and copped a house.. A couple of clowns just had to find a way to throw some salt on dude... For what? Yall feel better about yourselves? 
laugh.gif
 .. At 20 with a V, keep doing what you doin Spot 
pimp.gif

Edit: and I'm one of those dudes who doesn't know any of that technical stuff when it comes to cars.. if the whip looks nice, I'm cool with it 
pimp.gif
.. @!%@#% don't care about that +!$# 
laugh.gif

Dudes were dissing one guy's R8
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Real talk, dudes that dont have a car they are paying/paid for should not even be in this conversation. 
laugh.gif

This.  I don't care where you live, if you don't have a car, you have no authority to say what you "would buy" if you could budget/afford one.  Just take a seat on the corner and say "that's my car" when they ride by. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

Real talk, dudes that dont have a car they are paying/paid for should not even be in this conversation. 
laugh.gif

This.  I don't care where you live, if you don't have a car, you have no authority to say what you "would buy" if you could budget/afford one.  Just take a seat on the corner and say "that's my car" when they ride by. 

I disagree. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, no matter what they have. Like I said earlier, if you don't have a girl, you should still be able to say other girls are attractive or ugly. You not having a girl doesn't change that, it's not like you're saying what you have is better, you're just stating how you feel.

The way I see it, it is pointless to get a v6 charger, challenger or camaro

What really makes me think is WHY COP A V6 AND THROW BIG RIMS on it, YOU JUST SPENT 5K+ on wheels BUT COULDN'T GET THE V8?

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif

I disagree. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, no matter what they have. Like I said earlier, if you don't have a girl, you should still be able to say other girls are attractive or ugly. You not having a girl doesn't change that, it's not like you're saying what you have is better, you're just stating how you feel.
I disagree.  You can't talk if you can't pull the girl or afford the car, your opinion is invalid. 

I disagree.  You can't talk if you can't pull the girl or afford the car, your opinion is invalid. 
nah, just cuz u aren't in da NBA don't mean u can't spot a bum on da court...only lames use that cop out that "ahem..or you think my_____is wack? where's yours then?"

So if I'm unemployed, I can't say that making $20,000 a year is nothing? I mean the truth is there whether you want to hear it from that person or not... sometimes a car is bad (definitely not in this case though), a girl is ugly/a garden tool, a salary isn't good, and you don't need to have these things to confirm that.

Also, your mentality is flawed... what if I normally drive Porsches but I sold my collection and am in the process of buying a Lambo? Or I broke up with an attractive girl and am single? Everyone has their own opinions, and they are all valid.

And the fact of the matter is, if ninjahood sold part of his $80,000 shoe collection he could afford the V6 Challenger being argued about, or even the SRT8 model he's advocating.

Whether or not a person can do something does not change the fact that they might have a valid opinion on the matter.

Son, you can ask ANY middle class 20 year old college student if they would rather walk/ride a bike, or drive a SE Challenger... I gaurantee they would choose the V6
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Son, you can ask ANY middle class 20 year old college student if they would rather walk/ride a bike, or drive a SE Challenger... I gaurantee they would choose the V6
laugh.gif

Dude I'd give you a hundred bucks just to let me borrow your car for a day and style on everyone in my town, serious
laugh.gif

Everyone would pick the car, but some people's situations just don't require it or need it. It's exactly the same reason why you got the V6. As ANY 20 year old student if they would rather push a V6 Challenger or a V8 SRT Challenger, they would all choose the SRT. But you don't need it and you picked what's best for your situation, and in the same manner walking/biking is better for other people.

So if I'm unemployed, I can't say that making $20,000 a year is nothing? I mean the truth is there whether you want to hear it from that person or not... sometimes a car is bad (definitely not in this case though), a girl is ugly/a garden tool, a salary isn't good, and you don't need to have these things to confirm that.

Also, your mentality is flawed... what if I normally drive Porsches but I sold my collection and am in the process of buying a Lambo? Or I broke up with an attractive girl and am single? Everyone has their own opinions, and they are all valid.

And the fact of the matter is, if ninjahood sold part of his $80,000 shoe collection he could afford the V6 Challenger being argued about, or even the SRT8 model he's advocating.

Whether or not a person can do something does not change the fact that they might have a valid opinion on the matter.
I'll break it down for you.

If you are unemployed and can't find a job that pays $20K, you are in no position to talk.

If you normally own Porsches and sold all of them so that you can walk;  I said if you couldn't afford/budget for a car so this is irrelevant.

Could Ninjahood afford a V6 Challenger or SRT?  I don't know, he's just some dude on a message board as far as I'm concerned.

If a girl is ugly/garden tool and you can't pull ugly/garden tools, then you have no right to voice your opinion.

If you are unemployed and can't find a job that pays $20K, you are in no position to talk.

If you normally own Porsches and sold all of them so that you can walk;  I said if you couldn't afford/budget for a car so this is irrelevant.

Could Ninjahood afford a V6 Challenger or SRT?  I don't know, he's just some dude on a message board as far as I'm concerned.

If a girl is ugly/garden tool and you can't pull ugly/garden tools, then you have no right to voice your opinion.

Well the original issue were dudes calling ninjahood out saying he couldn't afford that car, then they said he had an $80,000 shoe collection. If he sold that he could be pushing a Porsche so then I'd say he's within his rights to voice his opinion.

And as for people holding opinions without the ability to do so, that's your view, which is cool. Me personally, I'd feel wronged, just like you, if some chump in high school was dissing my ride, but at the same time I'd take a step back and see what he was saying. If he actually put down valid points that my ride was not good, then yes, I would take his opinion into consideration.

Whenever someone offers an opinion, I think it's best to look at the opinion and see it's validity THEN look at the person who said it. Who said it means nothing if the opinion is valid/invalid. Sometimes very qualified people say terribly stupid things and sometimes very unqualified people say very reasonable and truthful things.

laugh.gif

Yep, knew someone was gonna say this. Along with the, "I'm not in the NBA, but I can so ____ sucks."

While thats true, cmon son, youre blasting another guy whos making car payments while you arent. Theres a difference from saying "you shoudve gotten a V8" to totally saying hes an idiot for getting a V6. Until you are paying for a car yourself, you shoudnt try to downplay his purchase. 

And yeah, people dont seem to understand not everyone cares for performance. Personally, I would never cop a V6, but I could more than understand why someone would settle for just a V6. What I do have a problem with is people who get V6's and then try to MAKE them look like V8s. Theres nothing wrong with getting a V6 and modding it, but trying to fool people into the thinking its a V8? 
laugh.gif
 Thats like taking a 335 and slapping all the M3 stuff on it. 
sick.gif

Well the original issue were dudes calling ninjahood out saying he couldn't afford that car, then they said he had an $80,000 shoe collection. If he sold that he could be pushing a Porsche so then I'd say he's within his rights to voice his opinion.

And as for people holding opinions without the ability to do so, that's your view, which is cool. Me personally, I'd feel wronged, just like you, if some chump in high school was dissing my ride, but at the same time I'd take a step back and see what he was saying. If he actually put down valid points that my ride was not good, then yes, I would take his opinion into consideration.

Whenever someone offers an opinion, I think it's best to look at the opinion and see it's validity THEN look at the person who said it. Who said it means nothing if the opinion is valid/invalid. Sometimes very qualified people say terribly stupid things and sometimes very unqualified people say very reasonable and truthful things.
However, as far as I'm concerned, these opinions are not valid.  The fact of the matter is a V8 is more expensive than a V6, so how can you tell a person that he/she should have spent more of their own money? 

Unless car A is the same price as car B, then it is invalid to tell someone that they should have bought a more expensive car.  It's like telling someone that they should have bought a bigger house that is more expensive.  Well, ##+%, if you give me the money I'll buy a bigger house, otherwise be quiet if you are living with moms. 

So here we have a guy who settle for less in life, schooling others on why they shouldn't settle for less in a car purchase....ohh the irony

Originally Posted by ksteezy

So here we have a guy who settle for less in life, schooling others on why they shouldn't settle for less in a car purchase....ohh the irony

1547587_o.gif

Damb. 

Yep, knew someone was gonna say this. Along with the, "I'm not in the NBA, but I can so ____ sucks."
While thats true, cmon son, youre blasting another guy whos making car payments while you arent. Theres a difference from saying "you shoudve gotten a V8" to totally saying hes an idiot for getting a V6. Until you are paying for a car yourself, you shoudnt try to downplay his purchase. 

And yeah, people dont seem to understand not everyone cares for performance. Personally, I would never cop a V6, but I could more than understand why someone would settle for just a V6. What I do have a problem with is people who get V6's and then try to MAKE them look like V8s. Theres nothing wrong with getting a V6 and modding it, but trying to fool people into the thinking its a V8? 
laugh.gif
 Thats like taking a 335 and slapping all the M3 stuff on it. 
sick.gif

Well as for this particular case, I'm on your side. You'll have to take that up with ninjahood, cause I was giving Spot Rusherz props on his ride... I have stated countless times that each person has their own situation and that Spot did what was best for HIM.

You'll have to ask ninjahood as to why he's dissing Spot for that, but I'm saying that while ninjahood shouldn't be talking trash like that, he can still hold a valid opinion, regardless of what he owns/can own.

Back
Top Bottom