Am I The Only Person Who Does Not Use Protection?

batista.jpg

i use it as much as possible but nothin compares to raw...pull outs FTW but only with long time partners...messin around...rubbers def needed

Me and wifey used condoms the first time we did it.... That was the last time I used a rubber with her(3 yrs ago) ... If smashed a couple scaliiwags in btwnthat time so rubber is a must.... There was this one chick I beat with the rubber but I was soooooo tempted to take it off then ( freaky zeeky's voicepopped in my head (pause) and set the boy down the right path)

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

aaafs2.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread makes me gag...
Men (who don't use condoms because "it doesnt feel natural") are pigs..

Wonder how many kids/diseases you have too.
*e-pimp slaps her off her high horse

Been with my girl almost 2 years... shes on BC and we don't use condoms

But there were a few before I was stupid with... one time I was w/ this one girl and the condom broke.. I Was wasted and she goes I'm on Birth Control....my stupid self goes "Well then why are we using condoms anyway"
roll.gif
got tested not long after and was clean

last week i didn't have a condom and went raw for on some girl i been messin with for a while. OMGGGGGGGGGGG! i felt like her p was giving me brains lol.she got the best p i've ever had but raw it's just a whole nother story.

ren-or-stimpy.jpg
YOU IDIOT!!

its disturbing at some of the responses in here from dudes who dont believe in strapping up. But then it shouldnt be that surprisingwith the number of unwanted pregnancies and people with STDs/AIDs there are in the world. my life/health > having the need to go raw Not wearinga condom with your main or wifey is all good, but thinking that going raw with random broads is ok is just flat out ignorant.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

condoms suck so bad

pull out ftw.

im the pull out champ, this is why i make sure i stay in good shape. strong core go till the very last second them BAM!!!! OUT

roll.gif

MY DUDE CONSISTENTLY THROWS IN A REFERENCE TO HEALTH/FITNESS IN EVERY POST!

pimp.gif

and please fellas if you single throw on the hard hat, to many lab formulated population control mechanisms being developed today by the elite! yall arecrazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy if yall goin' in head first no ____.. i mean no pun
laugh.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

im stacked on these:

got like 200+
smh.gif
I got about 500 of these sitting in my closet... Hands down the worst rubber I have ever tried to use in my life... Super Small, ExtraTight, Dry as hell

Anybody want a bulk shipment hit me up and Ill give them to you for free, just paypal me $5 for shipping
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

last week i didn't have a condom and went raw for on some girl i been messin with for a while. OMGGGGGGGGGGG! i felt like her p was giving me brains lol. she got the best p i've ever had but raw it's just a whole nother story.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

im stacked on these:

got like 200+
smh.gif
I got about 500 of these sitting in my closet... Hands down the worst rubber I have ever tried to use in my life... Super Small, Extra Tight, Dry as hell

Anybody want a bulk shipment hit me up and Ill give them to you for free, just paypal me $5 for shipping
laugh.gif
yeah thats why sometimes i buy the ultra lubricated lifestyles. but i got a bottle of lubricant that i put on the condom.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

im stacked on these:

got like 200+
smh.gif
I got about 500 of these sitting in my closet... Hands down the worst rubber I have ever tried to use in my life... Super Small, Extra Tight, Dry as hell

laugh.gif
its funny how you're saying how wack and tight/small they are but drsfinest is saying he got 200+ like they some good condoms
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom