Am I The Only Person Who Does Not Use Protection?

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by Yoda

FreshJayz wrote:

Because we don't wear condoms?

No because you guys will let anyone smash.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let's change "you guys" to "some women"...
And most guys will smash anything.. What's your point?

What's really funny is that you say we will let anyone smash.. But when most guys get turned down, and really need to get off.. What do they do.. Call up the trusty booty call who we all know is full of diseases...

..... Make sure to leave the condom off... So you can get the natural feel while getting Herpes.

Then change "men are pigs" to "some men are pigs".

Listen, I know us men will smash anything that looks remotely decent looking and with a heartbeat...But you girls shouldn't let us smash without a rubber.

Both parties are to blame.

Broads
smh.gif

I love when everyone talks about the pull and pray method.

Stuff gets in there before you finish you know.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

condoms suck so bad

pull out ftw.

im the pull out champ, this is why i make sure i stay in good shape. strong core go till the very last second them BAM!!!! OUT

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

im stacked on these:

got like 200+
smh.gif
I got about 500 of these sitting in my closet... Hands down the worst rubber I have ever tried to use in my life... Super Small, Extra Tight, Dry as hell

Anybody want a bulk shipment hit me up and Ill give them to you for free, just paypal me $5 for shipping
laugh.gif
its funny how you're saying how wack and tight/small they are but drsfinest is saying he got 200+ like they some good condoms
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But then again . . I've seen enough 5'3" filipino kids with magnums slid under their MLB fitted to know that guys lie more about theirwang/condoms than almost anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

wearing a condom is like taking a shower with a rain jacket on

yall dudes must mess with trashy girls any educated female would not let a dude smash without protection unless married

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

FreshJayz wrote:

Because we don't wear condoms?

No because you guys will let anyone smash.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let's change "you guys" to "some women"...
And most guys will smash anything.. What's your point?

What's really funny is that you say we will let anyone smash.. But when most guys get turned down, and really need to get off.. What do they do.. Call up the trusty booty call who we all know is full of diseases...

..... Make sure to leave the condom off... So you can get the natural feel while getting Herpes.

Then change "men are pigs" to "some men are pigs".

Listen, I know us men will smash anything that looks remotely decent looking and with a heartbeat...But you girls shouldn't let us smash without a rubber.

Both parties are to blame.

Broads
smh.gif

Read back a few pages smart guy...
I edited it. RIght after I posted..

Men..
laugh.gif

I don't see how some dudes can play Russian Roulette with their lives'. Don't get mad when people commit suicide because y'all are committingdelayed suicide.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i aint smashing random broads raw......but i will a main chick i'm f'in with
exactly...been with my girl about a year and a half now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

My Girl wouldnt even let me smash without protection smart couples FTW

You ain't turning her on enough. Believe me, 95% of girls will let you smash raw if you turn em on the right way. Like I said in my earlier post, I onlygone raw with 2 girls, both long term gf's. I keep it strapped 98% of the time.

you dudes make no sense...........

youll eat the box then throw on a condom and get down to strokin

you already ate the diesease if she was dirty. o yea please tell me you dudes get oral with a rubber too?

damn liars.
i really wanna know the risks on both sides of the oral.
ohwell.gif
not even gonna front i do make no sense.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

you already ate the diesease if she was dirty. o yea please tell me you dudes get oral with a rubber too?

damn liars.
ohwell.gif
oral sex is a lot less risky than raw sex. It's VERY rare for someone to get aids through oral. You gota be bleeding from your teeth orsomething to even have the chance of transmitting disease.

smh.gif
so hard going back to condoms after going raw

but the thought of getting a jump preg or catchin somethin from her gets me unwrapping that gold wrapper every time...

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by neukicks

wearing a condom is like taking a shower with a rain jacket on

yall dudes must mess with trashy girls any educated female would not let a dude smash without protection unless married

Seriously i didnt know chicks stupid enough to let cats go raw cause cats will lie
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

damn liars.
ohwell.gif
oral sex is a lot less risky than raw sex. It's VERY rare for someone to get aids through oral. You gota be bleeding from your teeth or something to even have the chance of transmitting disease.
i don't believe you.
laugh.gif
source.

damn liars.

you eat the box?
smh.gif
at u

Back
Top Bottom