Am I The Only Person Who Does Not Use Protection?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

you dudes make no sense...........

youll eat the box then throw on a condom and get down to strokin

you already ate the diesease if she was dirty. o yea please tell me you dudes get oral with a rubber too?

damn liars.

you eat the box?
smh.gif
at u

you don't eat the box?
indifferent.gif
@u

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

you dudes make no sense...........

youll eat the box then throw on a condom and get down to strokin

you already ate the diesease if she was dirty. o yea please tell me you dudes get oral with a rubber too?

damn liars.
i really wanna know the risks on both sides of the oral.
ohwell.gif
not even gonna front i do make no sense.
oral sex is a lot less risky than raw sex. It's VERY rare for someone to get aids through oral. You gota be bleeding from your teeth or something to even have the chance of transmitting disease.
i don't believe you.
laugh.gif
source.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa19.htm

Yes, it is possible for either partner to become infected with HIV through performing or receiving oral sex. There have beena few cases of HIV transmission from performing oral sex on a person infected with HIV. While no one knows exactly what the degree of risk is, evidencesuggests that the risk is less than that of unprotected anal or vaginal sex.

If the person receiving oral sex has HIV, their blood, semen (cum), pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum), or vaginal fluid may containthe virus. Cells lining the mouth of the person performing oral sex may allow HIV to enter their body.

The risk of HIV transmission increases
  • if the person performing oral sex has cuts or sores around or in their mouth or throat;
  • if the person receiving oral sex ejaculates in the mouth of the person performing oral sex; or
  • if the person receiving oral sex has another sexually transmitted disease (STD).

Condoms suck like crazy, It aint nuttin wrong goin raw as long as u no da shorty u havin sex wit and if she is on birth Control

If it's your girl and you trust her I would say it's straight to go raw dog. If it's some random rat, better throw a shield on there.

I wouldn't ever feel safe having sex without any sort of protection. Not just for the risk of impregnating a girl, but also for health concerns. There areway too many STD's out there, and I wouldn't put myself in the risk of willing picking something up.

too many quotables in this thread..

i'm surprised @ these answers but @ the same time i'm not...

i have a couple homeboys who never use rubbers. another one of my boys says he stops using rubbers after the 3rd time he bangs a chic..

i used to never understand why cat's hit it raw...i used to say, even if i had a girl i'd strap up....but once i went raw, its hard to stop....now wheni smash a chic w/ a rubber on, its a marathon!

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i have a couple homeboys who never use rubbers. another one of my boys says he stops using rubbers after the 3rd time he bangs a chic..

i used to never understand why cat's hit it raw...i used to say, even if i had a girl i'd strap up....but once i went raw, its hard to stop....now when i smash a chic w/ a rubber on, its a marathon!

You aint lyin' fam... it gets to the point where you feel like just chillin' out, like you're not gonna finish so why bother?
laugh.gif

.... But having a wifey on bc FTW!!!!
pimp.gif
Ohhhh... and having a wifeythat's more sensitive than you FTM*W!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

. . .protection is a must. But it does feel weird smashing wifey raw then breaking up and smashing another chick with the rub.

lol I don't have protection-less sex with somebody who's not my long term boyfriend. Its happened once and got lucky I didnt get anything. One of thoseboyfriends we STILL used condoms and then an ex of his told me he was a carrier for herpes. He doesn't get sores but can pass it. Thank GOD we used condomsevery time. Got tested clean

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

lol I don't have protection-less sex with somebody who's not my long term boyfriend. Its happened once and got lucky I didnt get anything. One of those boyfriends we STILL used condoms and then an ex of his told me he was a carrier for herpes. He doesn't get sores but can pass it. Thank GOD we used condoms every time. Got tested clean
it's his ex, ofcourse she's gonna say that... either that, or she's the one that gave it to him
laugh.gif

But I feel ya, better safe than sorry right! Keep 'em strapped!

yeah you do have a point. But she said it right in front of me and him! and he didn't deny. (long story about how all three of us were together at once)

yeah you do have a point. But she said it right in front of me and him! and he didn't deny. (long story about how all three of us were together at once)
you had a threesome with your boyfriend and his ex? Wow.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Sooo, any snow-balling afterwards?

I always figured the STD rate on this site must be disproportional to that of the general population. This thread only backs up that hypothesis.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i used to never understand why cat's hit it raw...i used to say, even if i had a girl i'd strap up....but once i went raw, its hard to stop....now when i smash a chic w/ a rubber on, its a marathon!
Real talk back in high school when i use to run threw girls i was always strapped then i met my first real real gf and i went raw it was1000000000000000000 times better but once i stop messing with her and went back to random smashing and started using condoms again its like i would last muchlonger but the satisfaction was way down so unprotected>>>>>>>>>protected be safe out here fellas
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom