Am I The Only Person Who Does Not Use Protection?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Honestly, are these crown things better than the extra thin trojans cause even those have me feelin like the michelin man got a chokehold on my meat.

With Your Wifey it's Cool

At Random Not Cool

Bad Habits Die Hard Deaths
frown.gif

Stay Straped Kids

I don't use condoms since I'm only having sex with my girl. But you dudes are doing it with random broads, raw? That's one of the most disgustingthings I've heard on this site. It wont be worth it in the end.

man i ain't even gonna shake my head to this.

i'ma just reserve my "
laugh.gif
" for your next potential thread: " NT, Igot a STD... Vol. Should've Worn One SMH "

Yeah people think it's cool not to strap. You catch something then you will understand. Especially in this day and age females straight up lie.

haven't smashed raw in a min, it's a good feeling to be honest...but like others say you're pretty much gambling with your life when you'reinside the female. Even pre-cum can get a girl pregnant, think about that.

Keithahundred wrote:
guy on nt: going raw ftw!!!!
pimp.gif

A week later......

Guy on nt: hey nt I got aids Vol. I'm going to die
QFT.

indifferent.gif
@ those who go raw in random skezzers.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

devil.gif
crown-skin-less-skin.jpg
truth_splash.jpg
Just end the thread right here, Japanese cats can really say they've perfected an invention with this brand.
When it comes to what rubbers I use.....[corn nuts guy] "it's not about anything else" [corn nuts guy]

man...you dudes saying " I DONT USE CONDOMS SINCE I ONLY SLEEP WITH MY GIRL " ARE CRAZY TOO
laugh.gif
ya shorty can give you that grim reaper also
laugh.gif
...not to mention get pregnant.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]yall wondering why babies are making babies and STD is growing faster then the $...whether shorty or not i'mwrapping it up[/color]

Back
Top Bottom