AM90 Members Only: updated

I have a stupid question, do you think if you have a pair already in your cart do you think if you went ahead and placed the order they would get it andcustomized it? Or do you think you wouldn't get it?

Originally Posted by Schmity14

I have a stupid question, do you think if you have a pair already in your cart do you think if you went ahead and placed the order they would get it and customized it? Or do you think you wouldn't get it?

when you go to confirm the order, it'll probably come back and tell you that the item is out of stock or unavailable....

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by radxrayz

love these, clean as hell
VERY NICE PICS

Its crazy...that soo looks tan
Its not tan in real life is it??
its silveR?

it's granite, so kind of like a cross between grey + tan

damn i thought about making an all granite pair with a bit of white in there but i was hesitant because i already got my stabs in that color. oh well....maybewhen they put up the AM1's

Theres actuall a pair that looks very similar to those grey/wht coming out in november with the mesh and everything.

I did and cancelled them...to buy infareds/CDP/Foams/xx3 white red/

so..i figured to screw it...since everyone talking about glue stains..and all these colors are coming out soo ugly...

I went with infareds!!!

but im still interested...who knows..maybe I will..i know im diong am1s..if there colors are worth a Ghit

ok so the pair i made are still in my cart. do u think if i tried to order them it would go thru?

^try, but i don't think you'll be able to order them. It will probably say "no longer available"

UPS is pissin' me off, my second pair was supposedly shipped on 5/19, I tracked them and apparently they went from China to Korea then Alaska, nowthey're back in China and rescheduled to arrive 5/27
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

lol that happened to my first pair i think the plane was late and it delayed it two whole days.

my other pair has yet to ship this friday will be two weeks from the manufacturing email so im guessing tomorrow or monday.

i sent my other pair to return last wednesday and i have not heard or gotten anything back i hope it all gets resolved soon.

Is it just me, or is anyone else get emails that people are replying to this thread, but when you click on the link, theres no new post?
KVN

prolly just a glitch ^

so i got the email saying the money has been refunded into my account and i called to ask when i would see the funds and he said 1 or two billing cycles which= 1 or 2 months?!?! is that correct? or can i expect my money in the account soon?

so nobody is doing BW's? I actually am having a pretty good time messing with the BW's on the site.. prolly will pull the trigger on a pair or twoafter i grab the CDP later today or tomorrow

ok sooooo.......
i still had these in my cart. usually after they take the shoe down they delete your design from your cart but mine was still there. So 2day i just said F itand ordered.

WHAT U GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN?

Im looking at making another stash colorway. I really don't like the old pair of bw ids i bought since the leather is hella shiney. The only thing I likeabout it is the gum sole
tongue.gif

KVN

i just ordered a pair of 90's i still had in my cart as well... we'll see if they come or not though.

Originally Posted by derekdru

I got mine today:

2516315741_f8cbd55104_o.jpg

I wished I ordered mine like this! You can easily just paint the swoosh to lime/neon to make it like the jd lime's. Mine are just like this but thearea near the air bubble is also marina. Might have to just paint the nubuck black around the air max sign and paint the swoosh dark grey.

Here's what I might order:

those are hot derekdru!

i've been trying to find a nice pair of BW ID's i like.....it's hard tho....not really feeling the colors on this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom