AM90 Members Only: updated

those are nice ^ i want to order a pair also using barn and purple accents but i dont want the two colors to clash in a bad way

pimp.gif

opinions on the 3?
people

I hear that...and i think that would be head on crash...that barn is str8 fire...i think barn with ozone might be equipped!

Originally Posted by mhsrunner09

Graphite Sunbursts
im more in this direction if im gonna order....i want to be subtle..so i know the colors arent gonna be whack...know what I mean?

Youre right.that ozone in the bubble aint cutting it....i see that now...
YES, I do LIKE those blues JB...go for it, foreal

...lemme finish what im gonna order...

just stick with the white bubble. i used to experiment with colored bubbles and they never come out right. the bubble is not the material that is actuallycolored, so the image on the website is misleading.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Im worried about colors matching that graphite..but im going for it
Feed back please

I like both, but I like the ones with Laser Blue more (I favor blue over pretty much any color).

Me too....I worry about that stitching going with graphite.....i mean silver...yes....graphite...ahhh..prolly...Im judging by pics from sneakernews.com Imentioned earlier...pics above
one of them contains nubuck graphite...it looks decent...but the material on these is LEGIT...170$ is a must..

Who mentioned Infareds dropping in a few months? when? confirmed? and i mean pay 350$ for a pair now....or 170$ for a pair that you created...(knowing thematerials are supreme!!)
Id rather rock my own for half less...ya know
I want to start a post where peeps post there fav. AM90s..im trying to cop some ....i need to see some that dropped in previous years...I havent seenmany...how would i start that..or could someone do that or what? I need to see the dopest 50 AM90s around...like top 50 maybe? souunds good..we should do somestuff like that or sumpin...get ppl to post em

Thats great...I didnt even think of that...
Is that all of em? I mean they dont have like the bacons ...or some others...
I was thinking of like real pics...ya know...esp if people show pics wearing em

I would be very interested in seeing the dopest AM 90s on ppls feet...would give me a real good idea..and once my IDs come in....ill post pics rockingem..ect..
ppl do the same..it goes on ect..
so how do i start a post in Nike Retro?

nah the grey is def a grey....the glazed leather is a little aged looking....... and yes whatever color/material you use for the check is the same thing thatthey use for the badge on the tounge, so make it official

Back
Top Bottom