AM90 Members Only: updated

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

looks dope.....i'm curious to see what that barn color comes out looking like...if it's anything close to maroon....that'll def. be on my second pair.
It has to be maroon..i dont see it being anything else..ya know..
that marina just looks sooo good, i can only see the barn looking that fresh..
marina will be my second...I am trying to sell DS Jordans , olympics/flips/playoffs ect, and stock up on AM 90s!!

DUDE FROM ISS
has a nice par...he said tar is brown...
i tried to post pic it didnt work..sorry

I really want to see that barn..noone has had balls to do it yet?
im gonna do a ozone silver and order it

roll.gif
trunks206 wrote:

I'm thinking there is alot of people posting their ID by the suddend jump in this thread but its just AJFlint13 discovering Air Maxes
laugh.gif

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I cant believe thers only like what...25 ppl in the world who have ordered theese AM90s with the new options...
why arent ppl ordering them?

because thats way to much money to pay for something without any premium materials. i just wore a pair of air max 1 id's i did for 90 bucks and it was onlya few years ago. at least thats my reasoning for it...

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

I cant believe thers only like what...25 ppl in the world who have ordered theese AM90s with the new options...
why arent ppl ordering them?

im sure a lot of people have ordered them. a lot of people are not involved in forums.
have you ordered a pair yet? these went up april 17th i give emtill the first week of june(and thats a stretch) till they are taken down because it seems to be a new pair every month, so like a few people were telling youorder a pair and if you dont like it or they messed up you can to return it and re-do it.

i do wonder; however, if they will put these on the nikeid.com site and replace the patent leather 90s.

i cant be the only one annoyed by reading AJFlint13 every other post. Dude, calm down and try and fit everything you want to say in 1 reply at a time. Thanks

ur definitly not the only one FeelMode. he's just trying to increase his post count or something. i dont think the dude has a life

So I customized mine today. Went to Michael's and got the "FabricMate" markers

Final product

Before

After

They came out pretty good. The nubuck is still soft. Its not as shiny in person as the pics make them out to be.

^ what do those markers do? they allow you to writ eon nubuck without damaging it?

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Before

After

They came out pretty good. The nubuck is still soft. Its not as shiny in person as the pics make them out to be.
NICE JOB...WE gotta see em out in the lime light...natural sunlight photo please..to reallyget a feel for these bad boys!!
Thanks...I am bout ot order grey + cerise accent + white mesh...any thoughts?
Final product

someone posted on iss that may 15th the am1 gos on sale (doesnt say whether the studio or the site) take it for what its worth.

GJ sole! Thats basically how I want mine, but with colored lace holders. Glad those markers worked out for you. Can't wait for mine to come in
KVN

SoleAddict34 wrote:

Final product

Before

After

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

the mesh is nothing like the stiff "mesh" on the vivid blues. its similar to the OG mesh feel. I used glazed pull-up leather. and no, I wasn't looking to knock-off the OG laser blues, I wanted something a little different.

i thought you wanted something different?

Back
Top Bottom