AM90 Members Only: updated

I'm wondering what barn looks like as well, hopefully someone gets a pair using that color soon and can post up pics.

A couple possibilities

Or maybe this, since I dont mind how the tar nubuck looks

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

SoleAddict34 wrote:

So I customized mine today. Went to Michael's and got the "FabricMate" markers

Final product

Before

After

They came out pretty good. The nubuck is still soft. Its not as shiny in person as the pics make them out to be.
Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

the mesh is nothing like the stiff "mesh" on the vivid blues. its similar to the OG mesh feel. I used glazed pull-up leather. and no, I wasn't looking to knock-off the OG laser blues, I wanted something a little different.

i thought you wanted something different?

um, well, if i wanted to make it look like the OG lasers I woulda went with a white overlay and painted the swoosh grey
eyes.gif

Who thinks that "tar" as an accent will be absoluetly 100% black looking?
Anyone know?
Im trying to get another pair in...Thnks

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Who thinks that "tar" as an accent will be absoluetly 100% black looking?
Anyone know?
Im trying to get another pair in...Thnks

the "Tar" on the accent will NOT be black, i just received a pair with a tar midsole and the midsole and accent will have the same paint job andthe "tar" comes out as a pale grey. for anyone considering using pull-up tar on the uppers and tar on the midsole, here's a warning, they willnot match in color. the tar uppers are pretty much black and the like i said, the midsole will come out looking like a pale grey

Damn iNiNe5 all 3 pairs i went with i did the tar upper and tar midsole.. is there anyway you can up a pic of your pairs so we can see. thanks

^i'll try to get something by tomorrow... but yeah, i was quite disappointed too....i expected the midsole to be muchdarker, not pale grey....

damn thats disappointing....i got 2 designs i wanna order before next week and they both got tar midsoles.....maybe when i see ur pics ill work around the palegrey

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Damn iNiNe5 all 3 pairs i went with i did the tar upper and tar midsole.. is there anyway you can up a pic of your pairs so we can see. thanks

The lighting in my home stinks so it's hard to see the difference between the midsole tar vs. the tar on the rest of the shoe. In sunlight, it'll bemore clear. If I have time, I'll try to take pics in sunlight tomorrow. But you can see in the pic that the tar on the pull-up material is definitely"black" whereas it's just dark/pale grey on the midsole paint. I would imagine the accent if also tar will also be grey, not black. i was tryingto make something like the Air Force 180 with the granite/cerise. didn;t quite turn out right. too pink. i'll be returning both pairs and doing somethingdifferent. usually I order, see the way they turn out and end up getting something totally different.

2470185480_eddd20c05f_b.jpg

how come the cerise on the bottom is so different from the rest of the shades i think if it matched the upper accents it would look a lot better.
i see the all grey upper/mesh looks nice thanks for posting the pics it gives me something to look forward to. i hope my pair ships out this week

the glazed tar looks basically black so thats a good thing, i kind of like that look of the all black with laser blue maybe if the swoosh was white minus thecontrast. idk

hope your next pair(s) turn out the way you want.

^ the cerise turns out fine. it just looks weird in the pics. almost infrared but not quite. in person, it matches more. especially in regular sunlight.

I see....that tar midsole is a shame man..i hear ya...please show pics in the daylight Inne5..
.how u feel about em?
Please get around to posting better pic for us...
I dont think they are too bad man...
my second is very close to ure cerise one..i really need to see that in the natural light..up close and personal...thanks man
I know that when we see them in sun..we will be able to tell..but is that tar glaze..black..like actually black??
THanks MAN!! Appreciate it
alien.gif

Yea retrun them is smart..but do detailed pics of the all the materials first..
be the leader..i will follow with mine!!!

hmmmm i might have to experiment with the tar midsole...the charcoal like color isn't too bad..

yea, I'd like to see natual light pics of those cerises too.. I think they look pretty nice, but yea maybe a bit pinkish. not so bad with a grey shoethough.
how does the return thing go with the IDs?

So you can seriously just bring them back - say they didnt turn out how they looked on screen and thats fine?

ALRIGHT, Thanks those beutiful pics outside in the sun so we all get to see the different materials/colors
real helpful man....great guy Inne5
..........................?
guess he doesnt want to share with NKETALK his IDs, although theyre ugly, he should still share materials/colors with us..IN DETAIL!!!
THATS the point of this forum!!

calling them ugly probably isn't going to help encourage him. but yea, I'd like to see outside pics too.

ALRIGHT, Thanks those beutiful pics outside in the sun so we all get to see the different materials/colors
guess he doesnt want to share with NKETALK his IDs, although theyre ugly, he should still share materials/colors with us..IN DETAIL!!!

He already posted pics, you need to calm down a bit. And if you don't like them, just don't say anything instead of calling them ugly. I know youjust discovered air maxes, but seriously...
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
you're an absolute imbecile.

do everyone a favor, log out, and never return again.

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

indifferent.gif
you're an absolute imbecile.

do everyone a favor, log out, and never return again.

Thats the point of this forum...to see
1. Quality
2. Color blocking
3. Materials

Is it not?
I have nothing against Inne...hes been real helpful, and I apppreciate it!!!
I just thought he could of posted pics bynow...as the option to order is gone in the next 24 hours or soo...I would like to see his colors to decide if Imordering..
That is all..is that not understandable...?

MikeHunt- grow up
Thanks, everyone.

Back
Top Bottom