Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

how you guys do today?

a few more hours left but I did aight.
Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 8.53.32 PM.png

Waiting for Cyber Monday..

Good **** maldonado maldonado :pimp:

Didn't have any crazy days last month but i did 310 sales.

Good start to this month too. On pace to hit 350.

maldonado maldonado killing it, like he planned

Makes me realize what a waste of time I've been [lol]

I haven't made a new design in like 2-3 months. I sell ~10-15 shirts a month.

Pretty sure you had an account before i did. I'd get back on it though bro. As you know, even if you dedicate minimal time its a good way to make a couple bills per month.

Pretty sure you had an account before i did. I'd get back on it though bro. As you know, even if you dedicate minimal time its a good way to make a couple bills per month.

Yea I'm t500 but only have 83 designs up. Haven't done **** in months. I still keep track of ideas, just never find the time to crunch out the designs and upload

thanks guys, had the best day ever yesterday

did 59 for $299

month is crazy right now, on pace for a $6k month

Obviously only 4 days in but averaging $200/day for December

the sales should stay steady until around the 20th or so

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 5.25.20 PM.png

For those that dont have Pretty Merch that $748 is the profit From Dec 1 thru today.

Here is the dashboard version
Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 5.31.58 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 5.30.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 5.30.01 PM.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
lets see it ya'll, what your numbers looking like?

I just had the best 2 weeks ever. Gonna be a tough drop off going forward, after the Xmas sales die off.

First 2 weeks of Dec were better then my entire November, which I have posted in the previous post.

Screenshot_20181215-225158_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
You are killing it brother. I have had my best month after about four months ago a competitor went after my bestsellers and got them taken down. Even after the situation was fixed Amazon won't relist those same designs, so I lost my ranking with them. Funny enough now that competitor has left selling on Amazon. If anyone wants help dealing with a similar situation I am happy to share what I did.

I like seeing that sweatshirts are selling well for you. I am putting a bunch of my designs that are selling into sweatshirt drafts for when I get a tier up. I am guessing the volume isn't great on them but the commission is as you up your price a little? I also upped my hoodie prices by $2 after seeing your commission. $2 raise isn't much on a high price item to the customer, but it is a huge increase in our commission. Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
You are killing it brother. I have had my best month after about four months ago a competitor went after my bestsellers and got them taken down. Even after the situation was fixed Amazon won't relist those same designs, so I lost my ranking with them. Funny enough now that competitor has left selling on Amazon. If anyone wants help dealing with a similar situation I am happy to share what I did.

I like seeing that sweatshirts are selling well for you. I am putting a bunch of my designs that are selling into sweatshirt drafts for when I get a tier up. I am guessing the volume isn't great on them but the commission is as you up your price a little? I also upped my hoodie prices by $2 after seeing your commission. $2 raise isn't much on a high price item to the customer, but it is a huge increase in our commission. Thank you for sharing.

Damn that sucks re: your best seller.

Ive actually heard of the same thing happening to other folks. Amazon really needs to work on that process man. Glad to hear you didn't let that affect your drive and you kept at it.

Sweatshirts have been really good sellers for me man. Hoodies too, im selling multiples daily. Some designs work better then others but Ive been pleasantly surprised.

If anybody is interested, I was interviewed on the Real Talk podcast yesterday.

Just a lil something.

Anyways if you or anybody has any questions Id be happy to answer them.

Im a little over one year into my journey.

Currently tier 4k, almost eligible for tier 6k.

Got big plans for 2019.

Sheesh, you and your homie are EATING man.

I'm at $1,100 in profit for December with 940 live. Was going hard with uploads until early November than trailed off, but the Christmas merch is moving.

Questions for you maldonado maldonado

1) Are you using AMS ads to drive sales?

2) Where are you researching your designs?

3) What would you say is the most important thing(s) you did to scale up this year?

Sheesh, you and your homie are EATING man.

I'm at $1,100 in profit for December with 940 live. Was going hard with uploads until early November than trailed off, but the Christmas merch is moving.

Questions for you maldonado maldonado

1) Are you using AMS ads to drive sales?

2) Where are you researching your designs?

3) What would you say is the most important thing(s) you did to scale up this year?

1. I was using AMS for one set of Christmas designs, that was it. I did decent, ended up spending about $100 and gross sales was about $1,100.

That was the only AMS I really ran.

Everything else, and the bulk of my sales, are all organic.

2. I am doing my research on Amazon, merchresearch.com, etsy, any of the big retailers (Gap, etc), pretty much anywhere and everywhere I can get ideas.

I am mostly just looking for niches, my most successful stuff lately, is stuff I am coming up with. So I will find a hot niche then come up with my own phrases or whatever. I did really well for Christmas, with both Christmas-focused designs and evergreens that are most likely presents for people into those specific niches.

3. Most important thing was honestly just working the account consistently and learning what didnt work and what did. I think just keeping at it, being resilient despite the growth being dumb slow at times, and just continuing to enter new niches, and continuing to keep trying to find successful designs. That experience, really is nothing better than that. I was determined to make it work and wasnt going to let anything stop me. Sounds cliche but I just wanted it bad man. Im still hungry, Im serious when I say that Im trying to build it to $10k minimum, on the pre-Q4 months. Then Q4 I can expect 2-3 times that, at least.

Its just my first stream, going to concentrate heavy on etsy in 2019 to make it my second revenue stream.

6 figures is the goal.

Off t-shirts. lol **** still trips me out sometimes.

I was curious how much Lique designs makes. Excellent illustrations. Is it just one person or a team?

So its literally one dude that owns the account and all of the designs are outsourced.

He has like 3 designers working full-time for him.

Dude is a legend already lol

2 years in the game, half a milly profit.

And his **** is only growing, he will legit be doing an M annually here soon.

I talk to him daily, he is in my private Slack group.

thats what keeps my hungry.

The beautiful thing is any of us can do this.

Nice brother, and there is lots of time still in the month to set an even higher point. I am curious to see how the boxing week goes. Did you get an automatic tier up to with all those sales?

Thanks bro, nah Im still about 300 sales away from the next tier.

That 1000 is 1000 sold this month, not lifetime.

Lifetime is almost 3700 sales.

After 300ish more I'll be eligible for tier 6k. Im 4k right now.

I'll update the post with my full December numbers at the end of the month.

With tier ups they've never been automatic for me, its usually been a Monday or Friday following hitting the necessary numbers.

Back
Top Bottom