Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

Yea, at least compared to the rest of the year. I wasted a lot of the last 6 months not uploading any new designs, and regret that now (and I knew I would, was just too lazy and had other **** going on)

Random question but I went to change the price on a shirt I have about a month or 2 ago. Didn't change any wording at all, literally just changed it from $17.99 to $19.99 - and it was rejected. The thing is.... its still available to buy, and is actually my best seller. So I got a rejection email, but it still sells almost daily. I wanted to raise the price to make more profit, but I've just kind of left it alone for fear of it actually being rejected.

Thoughts?

They updated the database so a bunch of stuff is getting rejected that wasnt previously. A lot of it is legit but there is some stuff that shouldn't be getting rejected.

Just depends on what your design/listing is. If its gray area I'd just leave it. If you've checked to make sure there hasn't been a recent trademark on it and you dont think its legitimate you can email them

smedroc smedroc
Q4 going great bro

Here is December 21 days in
Screenshot_20191221-191310_Chrome.jpg

smedroc smedroc
Q4 going great bro

Here is December 21 days in
Screenshot_20191221-191310_Chrome.jpg

Killing it dude :sick: :pimp:

That’s some serious money and it’s very inspiring to see!

What’s your tier/uploads situation now?

I’m on pace for 1000 sales this month. Will be the first time hitting that mark.

KDP been going well for me also.

Need to spend the next week or so planning. Need to be more calculated in my approach next year.

turbospartan turbospartan i’ve been too shook to amend prices for that very reason :lol:

I’ve changed a couple this month and had no issues but i was too reluctant to bump all my prices up for the xmas run.

That’s more to do with the amount of rejections on my account though. I’m amazed i haven’t been banned already so i gotta tread super careful.

That’s why i’ve been focused exclusively on KDP the last 3 months. Need to get that upto speed in event of the worst case scenario.

Killing it dude :sick: :pimp:

That’s some serious money and it’s very inspiring to see!

What’s your tier/uploads situation now?

I’m on pace for 1000 sales this month. Will be the first time hitting that mark.

KDP been going well for me also.

Need to spend the next week or so planning. Need to be more calculated in my approach next year.

Thanks brother!

I'm tier 20k but have about 8500 slots filled currently.

Congrats on closing in on 1000 sales! Last December was the first time I did 1k sales, it really snowballed after that

Glad to hear you're doing KDP! I only have 10 books up, stuff I put up just to see what the process was like. Of those 10, 1 sells regularly. Definitely will be devoting some time to KDP in 2020.

I completely agree with you about being more calculated and methodical with my time going forward. I do everything still: research, designs, uploads, etc, so I need fo streamline things so I can be more efficient and maximize things.

I actually am moving the fam from a 3 bedroom apartment to a 5 bedroom crib, so I'll have an actual office now, so that should help immensely.

All off t shirts! Lol

Thanks brother!

I'm tier 20k but have about 8500 slots filled currently.

Congrats on closing in on 1000 sales! Last December was the first time I did 1k sales, it really snowballed after that

Glad to hear you're doing KDP! I only have 10 books up, stuff I put up just to see what the process was like. Of those 10, 1 sells regularly. Definitely will be devoting some time to KDP in 2020.

I completely agree with you about being more calculated and methodical with my time going forward. I do everything still: research, designs, uploads, etc, so I need fo streamline things so I can be more efficient and maximize things.

I actually am moving the fam from a 3 bedroom apartment to a 5 bedroom crib, so I'll have an actual office now, so that should help immensely.

All off t shirts! Lol

New crib! That’s the dream man.

I’m still doing everything also. Tough finding good freelancers now it seems. Especially ones that have the time to take on a considerbale work load.

You still holding down a job or are you full time designing??

And yeah you’d be surprised how fast you can get your KDP account pulling in some decent money. Interiors take some time to put together but you can spam a 100 cover designs once you got one done :lol:

i'm still salty that they won't let me create and sell on their platform. every time I think about it it makes me mad lol.
oh well.

I been slacking on this way too hard :smh:. Definitely goofed missing put on q4 now I lowkey feel like it's too late. Just finished the whole thread, joined some FB groups and gonna see if I can upload something simple tonite.

i'm still salty that they won't let me create and sell on their platform. every time I think about it it makes me mad lol.
oh well.

Just try dumbing down your app. Put the least amount of effort you can and you might have a better chance of getting approved.

Anybody still doing this :nerd:? I finally got some designs up but they're stuck in draft status and I'm not sure how to publish them. Anybody else having this issue?

Anybody still doing this :nerd:? I finally got some designs up but they're stuck in draft status and I'm not sure how to publish them. Anybody else having this issue?

Your joints ever publish?
Have any of you guys had a shirt go live, but then not appear in the search?

Your joints ever publish?
Have any of you guys had a shirt go live, but then not appear in the search?

Yea I figured it out. I had to uncheck the options for the .uk and .de sites and just stick with standard tees. Still need to research keywords and niches, slow motion right now

How we looking for Q4?

I hope everyone has been doing well this year given everything else has sucked :lol:

How we looking for Q4?

I hope everyone has been doing well this year given everything else has sucked :lol:

what up! lol Q4 looking good - all things considered. I actually took like an 8 month break at the top of the year but have been uploading again.

FInally hit some milestones

Im tier 100k
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 8.41.29 AM.png

over 25k individual sales, half a mil in gross sales ($533k), and over $116k in royalties lifetime
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 8.42.14 AM.png

and here is just current months sales
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 8.41.52 AM.png

Does Amazon FBA still work for someone that is a newbie? There’s so much material and i’ve never done it - not sure if it’s worth investing the time

Everybody thats done FBA was a newbie at some point my bro. Like anything else, its great for some people and prob not the best choice for others. All just depends on your current financial situation and how much you're in need of a change or in need of getting out of the rat race. Everybody's situation is different. I HAD to get out of the office micromanaged dead end job I was in. Some people already have careers though, so stuff like MBA or FBA might not look as big of an opportunity as it was to me

I dont even do FBA, I do Merch By Amazon, which is a different beast altogether. I have some friends that do very well in FBA though.

About to get my feet wet...Y'all still on the Amazon grind? Love to pick sum of y'all minds if you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom