American Horror Story, FX series Wednesdays @ 10pm est

pimp.gif
they've already been picked up for a 2nd season

how is that family going to survive another season though? i mean the show is dope but how can they keep it up...unless a new family rolls in

Originally Posted by sweetz12

how is that family going to survive another season though? i mean the show is dope but how can they keep it up...unless a new family rolls in

Who knows, maybe this family dies and becomes ghosts for the next family in the next season.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Who knows, maybe this family dies and becomes ghosts for the next family in the next season.
that would be awesome

Originally Posted by RFX45

That will never happen. Dylan Mcdermott wouldnt agree to play anything but a leading role.

Surprised this thread isnt much longer.

Originally Posted by StroShow4

This episode is nuts.
eek.gif

Prob one of the best episodes tho. Kinda explains everything.
Viv shoulda just nonchalantly bounced in the day and never returned.

Spoiler [+]
If dude Thad really got her pregers with twins tho...
eek.gif

Just finished Halloween Pt 1. Honestly not sure if I will continue. Show is pretty trashy and not scary at all.

I've been meaning to get in to this show but had a conflicting schedule and since I missed so much I didn't bother to catch up and watch it online and decided to just wait until the season was almost done. Show has a couple actresses I want to bang so I figured I have to give it a chance.

So can someone tell me what the show is about? All I know when I press the info button is that the show is under the genre of mystery & suspense which seems right up my alley.

This episode was crazy as hell. Ugh, Alexandra Breckenridge y u so hot?! 
mad.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Just finished Halloween Pt 1. Honestly not sure if I will continue. Show is pretty trashy and not scary at all.
It's not supposed to scare you per se. Its about watching the main characters be scared as hell and watching the story of a haunting unfold. Thus, American Horror Story.

Back
Top Bottom