and tell me if you see a resemblance.

super crew is ight

i really like supreme soul and so real crew

also boogie bots a lil bit

Originally Posted by jman8811

Originally Posted by hella handsome

off the show topic, but...
these dudes are killin everything.

Umin is their name. They do some crazy pop and lock moves. So sharp and together......

�Uniqlo

Here is the infamous battle Shane Sparks referenced on America's Best Dance Crew 2.

This was during Body Rock 2006 in San Diego, CA

Soul Sector (now Supreme Soul on the left) vs So Cal Allstars (Phil, Kevin, Gary Kendall RIP from Jabbawockeez and Ronnie from Supercr3w - who is on the show now)

Supreme Soul v. Jabbawockeez Battle (Part I)

Supreme Soul v. Jabbawockeez Battle (Part II)

^ how many members of Supreme Soul (ABDC crew, not soul sector) battled??

i only noticed Bionic

^ out of all the guys from Supreme Soul i only see Bionic..

so... why all the hype sayin that Jabba and SS actually battled..
smh.gif
mtv

The top 3 so far IMO:

SoReal, SuperCrew, FannyPack

with Supreme Soul a close 4th

In no particular order...

I dunno why everyone hates on Fanny Pack so much. People either dislike em or assume they suck even before watching their performances. Just because theydon't break and pop/lock doesn't mean they're trash or can't dance. So far, they've been one of the most consistent and creative groups onthe show and their "Toy Soldier" routine absolutely KILLED it.

With that said, they probably won't win because high flying and stunts get fan voting (a la Status Quo), but I'd at least like to see them make thefinal 4.

As for Supreme Soul, I think they're damn good, but not quite top 3 so far because there was so much hype about them going in to the show. If people werecomparing them to JabbaWocKeez, they better come out and prove that they're damn close to being that good, and aside from the week 2 performance,they've been lacking to me. If you're gonna make such a bold statement and challenge the previous champs, you gotta live up to the hype and theyhaven't matched SoReal from this season nor Kaba from last season.

A lot of the hype that surrounds these guys is because they're from the Bay and Bay Area folks are just quick to say they're the best. Being from yourarea doesn't make them the best...

I'm from the bay, and as good as I think they are, they NEED to step it up

Originally Posted by RsY510

^ how many members of Supreme Soul (ABDC crew, not soul sector) battled??

i only noticed Bionic

just him. but yo uknow mtv and the drama they like to make. and bionic is part of soul sector. supreme soul was just for ABDC. IMO if supreme soul wouldnthave came out cocky and saying they beat the jabbawockeez(which they didnt) then they would have gotten more love from the fans and votes as well.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

did anyone peep some of the dudes from jabba supporting super cr3w? i see that armory is making super cr3w tees as well.

Cristyle is also apart of Super Cr3w

yeah, he is.

and my dudes in the boogie bots frikken killed that *#!!
pimp.gif

i hope they keep this up.

Super Cr3w is insane and so is SoRealCru

Supreme Soul showed up this past week..but the one guy that really gets on my nerves from SS is that tall white guy that wore the Oakland A's fitted..

the judges made it seem like Supreme Soul is cocky. They'll bring it up everytime they critique. But dude Bionic got hella gigs.... straight dumped on'em.
sick.gif

That wasn't even a Supreme Soul vs. Jabba battle. More like Bionic vs. 2 dudes from Jabba
laugh.gif

Super Cr3w was kinda wack tonight

So Real Cru was good i thought..

A.S.I.D is tough also..

soreal is so real! lol

fanny pak...wow....they r the best crew tonight!

the challenge was weak 2day....i think thats why everyone is having subpar perfomances...

Back
Top Bottom