America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Supreme Soul was just pissed they were in the bottom 4 last week because everyone knew that they killed that Omarion routine.

They should make it next week because they're one of the best tonight.

I can't stand Super Crew or So Real crew.
sick.gif
But that Filipina chickw/ the black hair is kinda bangin'.
pimp.gif

Fanni Pack, I think is the best crew. They're always on point.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by rowbot626

anybody see the asian girls ******* behind ac slater? haha

damn i think that's the same girl from the season finale.

I think she was in one of the earlier shows this season too!

SS wont go home anytime soon

wen they go in the bottom two, its not up to the fans. and you kno that they will kill anyone not named soreal cru and maybe super krew.

my homeboy was telling me that 2 of the cats from one of the crew is from the jabbawockeez they are in hawaii and my boy knows some of them. they had some guyswho werent on the show last season but are in one of the crews now... i think there with super cr3w

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

wen they go in the bottom two, its not up to the fans. and you kno that they will kill anyone not named soreal cru and maybe super krew.

it's going to happen like last season. majority will be from the west and mtv won't have that. mtv has a thing for region beef like lastseason's east coast/ west coast showdown
eyes.gif
, even though kaba shouldhave been in the finals.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

PS - how cocky are these fools from supreme soul? what have they won? did they win best dance crew in the world or something? seriously, that shirt is only gonna piss off the casual fan.
It's only that tall white dude that irritates me. He just reminds me of all those fake white rappers who swear they're hardcore when I used towatch local shows in the RI/Boston area when my boy used to go to John J. University a few years back

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

it's going to happen like last season. majority will be from the west and mtv won't have that. mtv has a thing for region beef like last season's east coast/ west coast showdown
eyes.gif
, even though kaba should have been in the finals.

totally agree. kaba shoulda been in the finals with jabbawockeez. everyone even the judges were surprised. and yes i met kaba modern in person and they aremad chill. tony tran and mike song are freaking hilarious. jia is cutie. yuri is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im going wit so real vs. super crew in the finals

supreme soul are pretty good but they aint that good. theyre more annoying than anything. especially the tall white boy thinking hes eminem. those shirtsare also annoying. know ur rank? more like know ur role cuz jabba already beat ur crew a few yrs back.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

I can't understand why SS keeps getting voted in the bottom consistently. I felt like they ripped the "Touch" routine in half and even though the judges didn't think so...I thought the "Elevator" routine was very clean also. I can't understand it. Ahh well....I don't vote so I can't complain.

Because everyone loves Jabbawockeez and SS came as the cocky crew saying that they had beaten the Jabbawockeez and that is why no one is really behind SS crew. If they wouldn't have said that then they would be a crowd favorite.
this is exactly what i was thinking too. they were probably my favorite from last night's performances and based on last weeks i don't know ifi would have put them at the bottom either. they're good but i seriously think the backlash from being a "rival" to the jabbawokeez is hurtingthem

Not going to lie the last 3 Supreme soul performances were good. Dont know how they got to the bottom 2

fanny Pack had the best performance this week imo

Dam last night i went to Dave & Busters and one of the Jabbawockeez was having a birthday party there, i met a couple of them, there all really chill, isaw 2 of the girls from Kabba Modern they were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

my homeboy was telling me that 2 of the cats from one of the crew is from the jabbawockeez they are in hawaii and my boy knows some of them. they had some guys who werent on the show last season but are in one of the crews now... i think there with super cr3w

yeah one of the guys from jabbawockeez named chris is on super cr3w/full force crew.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Dam last night i went to Dave & Busters and one of the Jabbawockeez was having a birthday party there, i met a couple of them, there all really chill, i saw 2 of the girls from Kabba Modern they were
pimp.gif

which dave & busters?

I think Fanny Pak are gonna take this.. lol SS are too in love with themselves and that white dude needs to be smacked..

I have no probz with SS being rivals with Jabba but they don't haveta keep bringing it up.. Just win the damn comp and you can battle afterwards..Douches..

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Dam last night i went to Dave & Busters and one of the Jabbawockeez was having a birthday party there, i met a couple of them, there all really chill, i saw 2 of the girls from Kabba Modern they were
pimp.gif

which dave & busters?
in san diego off the 8 freeway.

SS is very talented... but the way they're portrayed on the show makes them hard to like.. im sure all the crews got cocky people.. its just that from thefirst show they've been boxed in to being the cocky crew..

oh and im glad they did the slo mo of the so real cru girls
laugh.gif

supercrews routine was pretty cool. the camera angles sucked balls though. you couldnt really see the transition at all.

supreme soul/sector kilt it tonight. they smashed the past few weeks matter of fact.

fanny pack SMASHED. them gay dudes be murkin everyone. the brauds in the crew are mad suspect.

overall, most of em kept it street.... i respect that.

why do ppl think that supreme soul is cocky? only cuz that clown jc said that they were cocky. even wen they asked them about wen they battled jaba, the SS guydidnt even make it seem like they won until shane asked them.

yea the shirts were kinda od, but no way they are on the bottom 4, nonetheless the bottom 2

why do ppl think that supreme soul is cocky?
I'm pretty sure they base it on the way the tall white dude acts
laugh.gif
That's pretty much it. The rest of the dudes seem pretty chill when you think about it.

the masks and gloves is wat makes jaba so unique. dancing and choreography, SS and Jaba are the same. yea the first week SS came mediocre, partly cuz the songwas wack.

but put some kind of masks and SS, and ppl will go crazy. its easier to focus on the dancing more than wen ppl dont kno who is who.

Back
Top Bottom