America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

haha i sent them a message on myspace talkin mess and they replied back all butt hurt lol..

they're hella garbage

So its official, SS is out but Boogie Bots are still in. I still cant understand how that happened.

Is Supreme Soul's shirt " Byters get dumped into the SF BAY " shots at Jabba ?

How is that possible! I voted like 3 million times for SS! Lol jp. But dang a sad day in the bay area!

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

haha i sent them a message on myspace talkin mess and they replied back all butt hurt lol..

they're hella garbage

LULZ. Post what was said

SS is gone? Wow. Well from their performances last week, at least one of Super Kr3w and Supreme Soul deserved to be in the bottom 2, but the other should havebeen Boogie Bots who are garbage. But if it's between Super Kr3w and Supreme Soul, of course the judges are going to save Super Kr3w. They're alreadythe champs. It's just too bad because SS and SK should have been top 2. But in my opinion, Supreme Soul was the cleanest crew on the show. They were themost precise and balanced crew as far as choreography and tricks. Super Kr3w has the best tricks in both seasons combined, but their choreography is awful; Ihate watching them dance together. This is a shame. Boogie Bots are just getting those sympathy votes.

But looking back over every show in both seasons, Supreme Soul's audition performance is top 5, as is Super Kr3w's "We Fly High" performance.I'll put the Jabbawockeez Hip-Hop medley performance up there as well and maybe their Chicago joint. The last 1 or 2 are def. go to Kaba Modern. IMO Kabaand Supreme Soul are the best 2 groups to ever be on that show. It's a shame neither won.

Originally Posted by RELISH

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

they're hella garbage

LULZ. Post what was said

lol i would but i dont wanta get banned.. i just told them they hella suck and they deserved to get eleminated because
they was so cocky, then they started tlkin crap...

then i asked "what happened to all the crap ya was tlkin at the beginnng of the season when ya said ya was better then jabbawockeez and they didnt replyafter that.

Boogie Bots = This year's Status Quo

Think about the distribution of regions of the top 5:
3 West Coast
1 South
1 East

Just how they did Kaba last season, they are trying to preserve the balance of the regions.

MTV needs to get a grip and let America really decide. They should also put more regulations on the voting. As it stands now, people can use auto vote programsto vote for their crew at 100 times a minute. If they were to prevent these programs from voting (via authentication of random letters), I feel that the crewscan be better represented. Hell if they were to limit votes for each IP address it would be great IMO.

But I think the major factor here is MTV's stance on maintaining the balance which is all a bunch of BS.

Supreme Soul, it wasn't your time. Bots, you gotta go.

SS deserve to go they were just way to inconsistent. anybody go to the show this week? i was suppose to go, but i guess 1iota gives more tickets than seatsavailable. plus what can i say filipinos are wayyy to good at camping out (ps im filipino) haha people were there at 12pm and show starts at 7!!

lol in line for that long??? i would be fine watching from a far.

I was in line for 5 hours at the nerd show the other night..now that +@* was worth the wait!

but anyways, yeah supreme soul was inconsistent. But compared to super crew, and with the show being a DANCE show (regardless if breakdancing is still a formof dance, we all know what the show means), supreme soul is more balanced. it's obvious they were going to keep super crew.

wow, thanks for the spoiler alert guys
laugh.gif

sucks for Soul Sector, and Boogie Bots should've been gone
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by withapassion

Talking about what they get out of everything. Rumor is that Jabbowockeez gets paid about 5k every time they perform such as PowerHouse, Regis and Kelly, and other shows and concerts.

And where did you hear that rumor?
Originally Posted by chengdizzle

^Just peeped the Myspace page. Sucks dude... Boogie Bots were far worse then SS last week...
Originally Posted by SC415

How is that possible! I voted like 3 million times for SS! Lol jp. But dang a sad day in the bay area!

You know from the start, that some of them being portrayed as 'cocky' didn't win America over. Boogie Bots have a more friendly personality. And I'm just saying that from what the masses are seeing. SS dances better, that's a no brainer.

It looks like Supreme Soul might get booted tonight..

So Real Cru had a hott performance imo..

the boogie bot u cant be serious man sumreme soul is going to spank super creweven though i like both but come on the boogie bots
smh.gif

boogie bots getting all those pity votes cuz of the kid's father whos in a coma.

i mean its too bad to the father, but its not fair to all the other crews that are simply better than them

this is a joke, almost of a joke that status quo are

i dont even like supreme soul that much and i think theyre a great crew and deserve to be at the top 3 0r 4

Back
Top Bottom