America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

lil mama is right boogie bots is wack. and SS shouldn't go home tonight boogie bots should. they are getting votes because of dudes dad (no disrespect),but america shouldn't vote

Don't the judges make the final decision? I thought America just puts the crew in the bottom tier?

I don't know..this makes me mad..

Super Cr3w and Supreme Soul just ripped it..blew the show away..

Lil Mama straight sonned Boogie Bots
laugh.gif

That was kinda messed up, even though we're all thinking it, lol, if i were the boogie bots, there's no way id be amped to dance next week.

5. Boogie Bots
4. Fanny pack
3. SoReal
2. Supreme Soul
1. SuperCrew
smh.gif
that just goes to so 12yr olds are voting!!!!

props to lil mama for being so honest

i woulda said the same thing and more

boogie bots are boring compared to all the rest of the crews
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

thats wassup

these freaking nerds need to stop voting a million times and using an auto vote program

i just wish the judges said the same thing about status quo too... kaba modern and jabbawockeez FTW!!!

and yes yuri's by the audience seats, oh yeah!!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

the bottom two with the 2 best performances of the night AGAIN

u only vote for LAST WEEK'S performance. this week only helps if your in the bottom and the judges have to decide.

crew quality wise and competition season 2> season 1

stat quo wouldnt hang with any of the crews tonight imo

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by j d0t win

the bottom two with the 2 best performances of the night AGAIN

u only vote for LAST WEEK'S performance. this week only helps if your in the bottom and the judges have to decide.

yea i know, im just saying last week assid and super krew were the bottom two and i though had the best performances of the night, same for tonight

jabbawockeez are in my city tonight at some club.....30 bones.....oh hell no..lol

30 bones to see them dance to apologize/gun sound song....like its something new....nah....what a waste of money....

R.I.P. Supreme Soul..they got better as the show went on..i give props where props are due..

That should've been the finale though..no one can hang with Super Cr3w now

i dont know if this has been posted but the dude in fanny pack with the facial hair looks like the white reporter played by dave in the chappelle show

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

jabbawockeez are in my city tonight at some club.....30 bones.....oh hell no..lol

30 bones to see them dance to apologize/gun sound song....like its something new....nah....what a waste of money....

My cousins went to their club performance a couple of weeks ago in San Jose. I think they paid $40 for a ten minute show.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

R.I.P. Supreme Soul..they got better as the show went on..i give props where props are due..

That should've been the finale though..no one can hang with Super Cr3w now

overall this season has had more competition than last yr when you KNEW by the 3rd week at least that jabba was gonna take it. this season, a lot of crewsare trading off week by week as being the best crew. supercrew is the most original but soreal is the most consistent (actually i think soreal has been thebest). supreme soul is VERY talented but they made everyone believe they were on jabba's level after the audition and they haven't delivered.that's all.

it's gonna be b/t supercrew and soreal crew.

then jabba gonna come back to challenge the winner and will just murk whoever is the champ
roll.gif

I can't say who since one of the members of BB might lurk on NT, but he said that they BEEN wanting to go home haha. Just stop voting America! Theydon't even want to be there no more. Every Filipina girl I know in MD and VA ODs on voting. It's sickening. I felt really bad for SS :ohwell:

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

theyre going on tour. if you've been to any tour (music or dance), they put the best work and well you only know them from ABDC so it's appropriatethey dance those songs.

is eminem NOT gonna perform lose yourself if he goes on tour?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom