America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

anybody been to the show? that big tittie asian chick is always behind ac slater haha import model maybe... ill provide pics after i charge up da camera. BTWBoogie bots next to go home fo sho!

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

Originally Posted by MillenTR

Season 1 > Season 2

nope for the simple fact of status quo.

eh. but season 2 had that cheer leading group, extreme dance force (corny), and them dudes from philly. thats 3 corny groups to season 1's only corny group
laugh.gif

i think if you combine the 2 seasons the best competition would be supreme soul, soreal, fannypack, super crew, jabba, kaba, and break skate. then i wouldnt really know who would win.

yeah, but they were shot down early, status quo went to the finals
indifferent.gif
like they actually deserved it.

anybody been to the show? that big tittie asian chick is always behind ac slater haha import model maybe... ill provide pics after i charge up da camera. BTW Boogie bots next to go home fo sho!

Haha, that girl is
pimp.gif
. Boogie Bots or ...Fanny Pak to go home next.

asian girl from fanny pack and the two girls from so real are hot

just wanted to say that

anyway... there are a lot more competition this season for the simple fact that no one could remotely compete against jabbawockeez. kaba modern was close buteven they couldnt take it.

this show is prolly the most interesting and only good show on mtv. it actually involves music. unlike all that super sweet 16 bs

Originally Posted by RsY510

word on the street is that Supreme Soul got eliminated
frown.gif

You could tell from the jump it wasn't going to be good for Supreme Soul this season.

I'm telling you guys, Fanny Pack takes it.

Yea the challenge fro this week was school spirit sumthing like that........ you had a song and u had they gave ua school activity and u had to use a prep witit......

also check this out.... soreal cru " a millie" from brian puspos

Originally Posted by rowbot626

anybody been to the show? that big tittie asian chick is always behind ac slater haha import model maybe... ill provide pics after i charge up da camera. BTW Boogie bots next to go home fo sho!

Pics?
nerd.gif

imo if team millennia made it,they can make better performance than supreme soul
wink.gif

fanny pak ftw i've been cheering for them since distorted x got eliminated
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KingofallKickz

imo if team millennia made it,they can make better performance than supreme soul
wink.gif

fanny pak ftw i've been cheering for them since distorted x got eliminated
tongue.gif

team millenia is good but their audition wasnt. they got eliminated early cus they didnt go all out

theyve beaten kaba modern b4 in other competition

ss out?? weak...

starting to feel that this show kinda hurting the choreo feel about these dance crews...well its not like it was anyways....word to TM
esp when they pick radio hits...
indifferent.gif
kinda hard to choreo what YOU want to do with that...radio hits dont really allow you to show the true ability ofchoreographers....and only 1 min performances too
cuz im pretty sure if all these people can dance....but i dont think they can show what they truely can do with the music they pick....

it seems like its about "whats the most original idea i can fit in one minute"....yea its interesting...and it is a competition...but i feel its blahcompared to real competitions...im not saying its nothing compared...but its like they are both competitions but for not the same reasons

i also feel that if there was less light it would look better...just light on the stage would make the choreo look hotter....

and i hate the almost immediate bandwagon jumping when a crew has a hand sign..lol...i feel thats why superkrew is so hyped up and boogie bots...
indifferent.gif
boogie botshavent been clean at all....

what i feel about the crews left:
fanny pack: never really liked them cuz all they do is feminine movements and flail their arms around...but they are clean together....and that punch dance wastheir best...
so real cru: most consistent....and most smooth....id pick them to win
boogie bots: ...nothin much here...dunno why theyre still there....
superkrew: choreographed bboying seems kinda hard...i'll give them taht...but i dont think theyre that good if it was a choreo comp...
supreme soul: i think they are good group that could have tore it up.....ive seen some of them in diff videos...and they can be smooth as hell if they had theright music....

i might be yappin and stuff...but i wasnt really a jabba fan...was more a kaba....so if it sounds like im hating then nah...im just expressing the style i likemore is not getting recognized as much as the more hyped action stuff....

so SS got eliminated? not saying they were gonna win it, but they should have been top 4 at least..honestly if that idiot kept his mouth closed in thecasting special, they might have gotten farther..you know all the little kiddies and girls are crazy over Jabbawockeez.

laugh.gif
at the fact that Boogie Bots are still in the competition. I'mfrom the area and they get mad support, but their routines are not up to par. "game over" week was the only good performance.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

so SS got eliminated? not saying they were gonna win it, but they should have been top 4 at least..honestly if that idiot kept his mouth closed in the casting special, they might have gotten farther..you know all the little kiddies and girls are crazy over Jabbawockeez.

laugh.gif
at the fact that Boogie Bots are still in the competition. I'm from the area and they get mad support, but their routines are not up to par. "game over" week was the only good performance.

i hope not and i don't wna see soreal cru in the bottom 2 or 3 again
frown.gif

Talking about what they get out of everything. Rumor is that Jabbowockeez gets paid about 5k every time they perform such as PowerHouse, Regis and Kelly, andother shows and concerts.

dang SS got booted out huh? dang i thought that was one of the top 2 crews that was gonna be up there maybe even take the whole thing!

Why is everyone assuming SS really got booted?? I asked dude who "heard it from the streets" what his sources were and no response so far.

I read the ABDC blog and supposedly, the bottom 2 were "once again a surprise to the judges". So it could be anyones fate.

-cheng

^they got booted from what I can tell. SS's myspace has a whole bunch of groupies posting comments..even on the member's pages

Back
Top Bottom