AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

I'm on top of those onslaughts when they drop.

Anybody know who designed them?
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!

B000N6ASG2.01-A1HHNK9O9KHPAW._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45198497_.jpg

B000N6ASG2.01-A1HHNK9O9KHPAW.PT03._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45198497_.jpg

B000N6ASG2.01-A1HHNK9O9KHPAW.PT05._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45198497_.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif

Absolutely copped. I could use an Amazon discount code though if anyone knows one

Mystique lows? But what are those Huarache-esque ones in the top left corner? I would pay you 3x to cop and ship. :wow:
eek.gif

Those Edge lows look almost too low, like it would expose some foot

dude, that's so sweet! i totally would pay big money for those mystique lows and the vapors.

the edge low is pretty low, kinda like the tmac II lows...

How much are those And1 kicks in the Phillipines? Local currency is fine, US dollars is better.

I don't know any shops that have that kind of And1 selection in the United States. That sucks.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

TWB...

Very subtle...

That John Humphrey sure is a good ballplayer....hear he's a pretty good designer too.

Alright here's a heads up for all you who want the Vapors:
Shoes.com has em for $75 free shipping
Use coupon code "IMEDIA" for 20% off
If you have a Moola.com account, go to shoes.com through the booster zone and you'll get 14-16% of the total cost of what you purchased added to your account.

[email protected]
bigdawgdl v2 on AIM

Please give me a Moola invite. I noticed on shoes.com and Amazon, they got the pictures mixed up with the And 1 Insane Games. Now I'm going to have to call first and have them assure me they will send the ones I choose and not the ones the picture shows.

First off, Datz are those Franchises still available? My computer broke down and I feel like such a @#%$ for not getting an e-mail back to you. :smh:
smh.gif
@ me.

Anyways, rapsa, I really appreciate the pictures. Really love the Franchises per usual, and those Bluechips are top notch. I do have to agree with Datz on the Edge Lows. They do look a bit low as far as how they'll sit on the foot, but I'd still love to get my hands on a pair of "Wu-Tangs."

Did anyone peep the Jagged Edges? Those look great as well.

Shoe God, when I read your interview on the Edge Sneakerphile in Sole Collector a few issues back I thought the name was just a coincidence. :lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Niiiiice.

I checked Zappos and the And1 site before visiting here today and almost did a double take when I saw the Phantoms and Vapors up there. Both look incredible....Check out the comp. background on the And1 site with the Phantom Mid ( :wow:
eek.gif
)

My thoughts on the Vapor: (sorry to bite the layout Nick :D
happy.gif
)

Positives:
-The traction pattern is tried and true, as witnessed with the Edges.
-I'd really like to try that TPU Support Plate
-Really like the color blocking on the blue/white pair

Negatives or Questions:
-How does the lacing system help/hinder? It appears as if it curves up the foot as opposed to the norm.
-I really like the open ankle notches, but will those cause any chafing issues?
-Really don't like the gold/grey colorblocking. My first impressions have been wrong before, but as of right now, I"m not the biggest fan of the grey/yellow. Looks a bit too busy for me, I would've prefered to see the same setup as the royal blue/white shoe.

Anyways, just thoughts.

Peace.

yea I still got them.

I love the grey and gold. I actually had another And 1 shoe, the Lockdown Mid, in the same colorway but overall I'm more of a "contrast" guy than a matching guy so I always get off colored shoes, usually grey, over white and black based.

With Nike releasing like 6 shoes in the first quarter that look damn near exactly alike, if And 1 did a better job of getting their product out there I wonder if they would gain some ground.

I'm copping those Vapors soon as my apartment complex cashes my rent check or when FootLocker's credit for my return goes through, whichever's first.

Just got back from WSA where I got to see this shoe up close. After seeing a quick sketch of Justin's lacing idea a long time ago, followed by this photo a few weeks back, I must say that it's shameful how the retail version of it got neutered. Does anyone have a photo of the retail version so everybody can see it?

30wktio.jpg
your_____________________

[URL="http://www.ryanholler.com

Just the lacing system. The original was not just a simple ghillie lace system. It was more technical, and that's all I'm going to say about it out of respect for Justin and And 1. But it has
2cpx6id.jpg

[URL="http://www.ryanholler.com

Nice illustration, Ryan. That pretty much sums up that shoe. It was definately toned down for pricing, but, oh well, I'm on to different things now. Although, I will miss that AND1 Player.
. . .and its been this way forever. . .
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom