AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

Just thought I'd share some pictures with the and1 heads out there.

8af2519e8e76d35804265ba41ecb8ed3270d6d2.jpg

86315aea7d320a61770da37ba5409229032d998.jpg

f5d258be807d934505f6ab2d64eae1d0569e774.jpg

^ You don't want to add some DS monta Ellis Warriors colors (black/orange) exclusives to your collection? I'm not asking much at all, I mean I'dliterally do 40$ shipped

DatZ -
Geez! thats an amazing offer, i'm tryin to get rid of what i have right now but you're making me think about it.

I'll get at you if anything. Thanks!

i heard these and 1's are really good basketball sneakers. I mean i am a fan of jordans but these look nice, thanks for showing me them!

Originally Posted by Dre Y2

am i the only one not feeling the new logo? looks more like a "F1" than an "A1"
You are not alone, there was nothing wrong with the classic And1 logo and the more streamline, modern "AND1" that was featured in newermodels.

But the "A1" i had a hard time feeling, and the campaign that they had for it was atrocious. If they felt so strongly about their logo they at leastshould've gotten a more impacting campaign than "AND1 is Basketball"
sick.gif

Anyway just wanted to share that these NB BB905 could easily pass for an AND1 design.
905.jpg

DatZNasty

Anymore updates as to what direction the company is heading?
The mixtape tour has long been dead, who do they plan to be the defining player for the company? Monta?
Are they eyeing any rookies to shoe deals?Or any NBA players even?

the brand is making straightforward balling shoes now, no flashy or superfluous style that endeared me to the brand previously. i'm sad.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

^ You don't want to add some DS monta Ellis Warriors colors (black/orange) exclusives to your collection? I'm not asking much at all, I mean I'd literally do 40$ shipped

what size?

Originally Posted by macgyver35

^ You don't want to add some DS monta Ellis Warriors colors (black/orange) exclusives to your collection? I'm not asking much at all, I mean I'd literally do 40$ shipped

what size?

Originally Posted by DatzToothLess

Originally Posted by macgyver35

what size?

damn. goodlooks though anyone have any info on these? i came across a 9.5 thanks

does anyone what the heck is up with And1??? their whole style from shoes, clothing, ad campaigns has gone through a complete makeover for the worst.They're basically killing themselves right now. The new logo is utter trash, they should know better, the old classic logo was solid gold in my opinion,and everyone's grown to like that logo better.

anyone know where I can buy some me8 sovereigns online for retail? I tried...I wear a size 9 fyi. lol.

Both shoes are $59 on FNL
Can anyone confirm if they used duraspring in these? How they fit, anything?
I’d LOVE a pair of marbury 2s with duraspring and the drop lace tech

Both shoes are $59 on FNL
Can anyone confirm if they used duraspring in these? How they fit, anything?
I’d LOVE a pair of marbury 2s with duraspring and the drop lace tech
Nightwing2303 did a review on the Marburys or "Coney Island Classic" now. As far as the Tai Chi retros, I've heard they are pretty snug, so TTS might be pretty tight. I think he did a video on some of the older retros as well, not the green ones on FNL right now.

Back
Top Bottom