AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

Well I totally hated them, like nothing about them but looks. If you're a 13 you can have mine. You're right about always wanting the latesttechnology, but at the same time, there's plenty of relatively simple shoes in terms of their technology that i have loved such as the Adidas Player'sBall, Nike Sharkley's, Nike Chosen's, I even like to hoop in my And 1 Streamline's. It's just a poorly executed shoe and like someone elsesaid, another symbol And1 is pretty much throwing in the towel in the shoe game. If they don't want to put forth the effort of research and development,they would even be better off just retroing everything from the past.

Now these L2G Mids, http://www.and1usa.com/NEW/footwear/l2g2.html , I tested them too, and whilethey're ugly as hell on the lateral sides, I can tell you these are a good ball shoe until the L2G bottoms out, the Legend Mid too (I think they're theonly other one I tested that aren't out yet). In fact, I'd say the Legend are the best out f the 5 I got to test (Monta ME8s, Cubix, L2g Mid and Lowbeing the others).

40bd_1.JPG

AND1 RIVET

Anyone know anything? They look decent and potential beaters
devil.gif

Why does And1 always mess the outsole up? The Monta shoes would have actually been nice if if had a SOLID outsole. Like, a traditiondal herringbone(sp?) orSOMETHING. C'mmon.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

datznasty, hook me up with some product testing too
pimp.gif
the testing division shut down, I figure the whole company will go out of business soon too. If you want those black/orange Monta ME8s, sz 13, newin package, get at me.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Andrew630

datznasty, hook me up with some product testing too
pimp.gif
the testing division shut down, I figure the whole company will go out of business soon too. If you want those black/orange Monta ME8s, sz 13, new in package, get at me.
thanks for the offer, but i'm a 11

@ SupremeKlientele456
I got a pair of Taichi Mids last year from Japan. If you got a friend there, maybe you can ask him to hook you up.
smile.gif

******************************************************************************************

By the way, speaking of hook-ups, where do you think I can still get some And1 Standing O's? I've recently seen some Rekanize here in the Philippinesand I might cop a pair, but I got mad love for the Standing O's and would love to buy another pair.
smile.gif

quote:

the testing division shut down, I figure the whole company will go out of business soon too. If you want those black/orange Monta ME8s, sz 13, new in package,get at me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

you got access to any sz11s?

I need me some lows to ball in outdoors....
i missed out on the asphalts i think it was.

I remember when the shoes used to come with crossover trainning tapes.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

the testing division shut down, I figure the whole company will go out of business soon too. If you want those black/orange Monta ME8s, sz 13, new in package, get at me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

you got access to any sz11s?

No but these fit a little bit small. I figure a 12 could wear them easily and not feel too loose. I still have them, still in the plastic unmolested.

Back
Top Bottom