AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

Quote:
wings90, do you ball in the edge mids?

I've yet to buy the black/apple but from trying on the black/black in-store, they seem comfortable. I can't even imagine how good traction is.

can someone post some more pictures from kicks?

somehow i hope they can keep the prices this low when they get more popular again

:lol:
laugh.gif

I love anything Patent Leather.

Alot of real nice stuff to look foward to.

[/b]

Before coming to here and ISS, Kicks was my source of knowledge...now i come here, and I've been seeing the Gil-Zero's for months now.

That aside, I really hope the Franchise is available in my area, seeing as how the Edge is not.

Quote:
Trust me, you haven't seen anything yet.

nice!!! i am too excited for the future of b-ball kicks...especially with people startin' to get put on! more competition equals better content...

Quote:
whytewunder055

your avy is hilarious!!!

*edit* i still have not seen the edge's in stores...been looking forward to coppin'...even though i can't afford them!
No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

J. Taylor i hope u stay with and1 for along time and i hope u grow with the company. instead of jumping ship to a bigger company.

On that note ... who ever can get me these Devastates or the Mystiques in a 10-12 will be rewarded very nicely.

img08902382.jpg

img08902386.jpg

img08902387.jpg

img10572226394.jpeg

Email me at [email protected]

And1 really needs to make these limited shoes available in the states. I dont care if theyre limited, just give me a shot at getting them.

[/b]

those franchise's look like they have no flexibility at..............all.

atall atall atall.

I do like the fact that they look like a true high top..I wonder how they feel around the ankle.

Those Franchise pics are very old. They are not the release version, which is lower than those. The traction has also changed, but only slightly. The overall look of the traction is still the same.
[email protected]

So I have to ask....what exactly do you think flexibility looks like? Does it have to be obvious grooves through the rubber and midsole, should there be distinct segments like the Nike Free, or would you like a big advertisement with some half-as*ed logo on the side of a NASCAR ride to call it out?

Also, the finished version of the Franchise is not as tall as those really old pics....the traction is also different.

THE SHOE GOD HAS SPOKEN.

I've seen the Edge lows in kicks, does anyone know when they coming out? they should be niceee

Those look alright but I liked the old and 1 shoes better, like when KG was still with them.
EAM GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS[/center]

^ Yeah I like the KG2's A LOT.

If anyone can find me the Jwill Devastates/Mystiques in a 13-14 I'll be grateful as well.... :D
happy.gif

IT IS[/center]

Quote:
If anyone can find me the Jwill Devastates/Mystiques in a 13-14 I'll be grateful as well....

Me too i need em as well
Pain is weakness leaving the body - unless it's your acl tearing then the pain just stays and so does that crunchy sound!!!!!

After seeing the Open Run, Asphalt and Edge in person, I would suggest not playing ball in them because they all seem to be very flexible under the arch. I could bend each shoe like the infamous I3 Playoff II's:

48nvll0.jpg

Why is this bad? As Ko.net puts it:

Quote:
...flex under the midfoot instead of the ball of the foot put an undue strain on the band of fibrous connective tissue that runs along the bottom of your foot called the plantar fascia. This can lead to a painful condition called plantar fasciitis. As anyone who's had plantar fasciitis can tell you, it sucks -- not only because it hurts, but because it's very difficult to get rid of. Worse yet, continued overstressing of the plantar fascia can lead to a related problem known as heel spurs. Not to be confused with the San Antonio Spurs, heel spurs can be very painful and, in extreme cases, can require surgery to treat...

Back
Top Bottom