AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

huh? what? say what? And1 player? What other player is there?

[URL="http://www.ryanholler.com

As for the AND1 player, I meant the logo. That is what we called the logo. Ryan, you know what I am talking about.
. . .and its been this way forever. . .
[email protected]

I like that lacing structure. I thought the Huarche 2K4 really nailed the lacing. That shoe was so snug around my foot.

I still think the sole needs to be broken down into sections like the Nike Free. There does not need to be 20 sections like the Free, but 3-5 would be nice. I want the sole to flex when I flex my foot.

So far, only the Nike Free and the Adidas Feet you wear concepts have delivered that for me.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Just ordered the Vapors. We'll see how I like them when I get them. Hopefully this goes over better than the Franchises, of which I still have a NIB pair of 14s.

^Got mine in the mail the other day. I haven't gotten to play in em yet, but from just wearing em around they feel awesome...but not broken in.

Monta Ellis and Matt Barnes are wearing the Vapors. Monta wears the white and navy and Barnes wears the silver ones. Thing I wanna know that you can't even really tell from the photos is, is the lacing system down the middle or slightly assymetrical?

Ak, how's the traction? I know you haven't hooped in them but just when you're walking can you feel/hear it? The outsole looks like it'd be very sticky

Actually now that I study the pics more, it looks like the tongue just extends from the medial side of the lacing system and when you tighten it, it brings the lateral side across. Is that the case AK? Could be great, could totally suck depending on how well they implemented it. I know with the Open Runs, the tongue always went all the way off to the side to the point you couldn't see it anymore and it was annoying to have to unlaces and adjust it all the time

Ya the tongue is more medially oriented. From what I can tell traction is goood :D
happy.gif

Alright, after playing in the vapors I can report they are a GREAT shoe. You totally forget you have the shoe on it's so light and comfortable. Great lateral support and pretty good ankle support, although it could be better. Cushioning is good but needs to be broken in first. Ventilation is excellent, traction is excellent.

Traction isn't squeaky right out the box. If it turns out to suck after a few wearings, I'm done with And 1.

Yea I'm done with And 1's new products. Besides looking weird as hell, like I said these don't have squeaky traction which I just have to have. However, I did just score these DS on eBay. I missed out on them the first time and there was also a black and orange that was sick. They both closed for like 11.99$ but my computer froze right after I hung up on unwiredbuyer because i figured I'd just do it myself.
ed7e_12.JPG

those are some nice 2chis, im sitll lookin' for a pair in a 10.

btw, hows everything else other than the traction on the vapors?

I love my 2chi's. Probably use those most to play ball in
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Jerry & Joe & Steve & Roger​

I have a pair of those open runs....they are light weight and pretty comfortable....I dont think they would last very long though....They dont compare to the rekanize, devastates, or chosen 1's though

Back
Top Bottom