AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

yo what to the vapors look like with those ankle windows, they alright or kinda wierd?

they look weird period and not because of the windows. I wear black or grey no show socks and you don't notice the window anyways

fullj.getty-71796474ml014_warriors_wiz_4_19_51_pm.jpg

the vapors are truly wierd lookin', but damn i want monta ellis's transition PEs!!!

So has the edge low and onslaughts released?

If not, does anyone know when these two shoes will be available?

edge lows are out in the Philippines. there is a picture a couple pages back.

Hope they come out stateside, but I thought they'd be on shelves by now.

Vapors are definitely copped. Transition...maybe if I see the grey/orange colorways

When are we going to see more of JT's stuff?
-T

Wanted (10): The Kobe (playoffs), Nike Zoom 2k3 (any white based colorway)

speaking of and1...

they should really consider releasing more tai chi mids! maybe do a team thing like they did the chosen 1 on eastbay

datznasty sorry late reply...
the huarache-esque and1 is B-MOC MID took this pic last month price at 2879 pesos equivalent to 60 us dollars...
http://<!--[/url

hey, any pics of the AND 1 starbury line? i remember he had a ocuple of ads in the past...

not normally a AND1 guy, just heard that AND1 is stepping up their tech. game, so has AND1 make themselves technology wise on par with Adidas or Nike

^^^^^^
I would not say the same as Adidas or Nike but the new And1 L2G works well and going foward you will be seeing alot more of it in there shoes and And1 shoes are getting lighter and lghter as the ranges go on, so this is great for players that prefer light-weight shoes.
DPlayground
Sydney, Australia
www.dplayground.com

wore the edge low's last night in a league game. they performed pretty nice. I'll try and write a full review after a couple more wears.

Here is the colorway, only available at and1usa.com. pics don't do it justice.. this is a sharp looking shoe.
2ptryfn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom