And 1 Mixtape Vol 1. Appreciation Vol. Skip To My Lou!!

Damn. RIP.

Gonna have to bring this out of retirement.

I used to work with a dude at Nike that made it "in the buildin'" Roberto "young one" threw him an "OOP" and he double clutched it and hammered it down. He got in. But didn't play inside. Lol.

Also he told me everytime "young one" would play at the open run he was ball like no tomorrow. But when he gets inside he always looked like he was high as Fuh. Then he underperforms and doesn't get picked to go on the bus.

I remember handing these tapes out (VHS) back in the day working at Foot Action. We played it on loop - the songs played during the mixtape will forever remind me of AND 1 when they come on. :smokin

man and 1 is what lead me to this site. back in the day a bunch of NT'ers spammed the and 1 boards on their website haha. I came here to see what this site was all about and i've been on ever since. RIP to alimoe

i remember watching something that said Tarkanian wanted him and Skip at fresno. Skip took the offer, but Al didn't want to leave

I met almost all the og and 1 players, and run into 50 time and time again. its crazy cause i was driving and saw this dude walking on the streets and pulled over just to talk to him. he said his cousin lived nearby and he was walking out to the store. they real humble and down to earth. Miss the and 1 days, RIP Al.

alimoe died, yo?

all seriousness... i have to fight back the tears...

i grew up w/ these guys...

:frown: :frown:

:smh: RIP to Al.

He was NICE with the pill.

Dude had STUPID handles being 6'8. TOO nice.

I remember handing these tapes out (VHS) back in the day working at Foot Action. We played it on loop - the songs played during the mixtape will forever remind me of AND 1 when they come on. :smokin

Ones that come to mind are Breaker, Breaker, BBoy Document and The Symphony. Always think of the and1 videos anytime i hear those tracks. :nthat:

RIP Alimoe.

I remember driving an hour away to (i guess ) footaction to pick up the tape the morning it dropped.

Him an AO were my favorites.

RIP Moe, damn and 1 players be dropping left and right.smh. He like the 4th 1.

Dude was definitely my favorite, his style was effortlessly silky smooth. It's like he had the rock on a rubberband and automatically came back to his hands.

RIP Moe, damn and 1 players be dropping left and right.smh. He like the 4th 1.

Dude was definitely my favorite, his style was effortlessly silky smooth. It's like he had the rock on a rubberband and automatically came back to his hands.

Who were the other 3? I can only remember Escalade

Back
Top Bottom