And 1 Mixtape Vol 1. Appreciation Vol. Skip To My Lou!!

Appreciated! :pimp:

Volume 3 is my all time favorite mixtape ever. The soundtrack was just perfect :pimp: even have the .mp3 version of the soundtrack on my iphone :pimp: my game is influenced by and1 so much :lol:

Sad part is, a couple of those dudes could have been in the league, but were too caught up in that street life...

Their whole lives could have changed...

spyda dunking then hanging upside down :pimp:

and the announcer saying OHHH BABYYYY

Last edited:
Sad part is, a couple of those dudes could have been in the league, but were too caught up in that street life...

Who could have been in the league?

I know one of them is Alimoe. Him and Skip to my lou got college offers around the same time. Skip chose to go to college and Alimoe didn't want to go to college. and of course Skip got drafted and Alimoe stuck with streetball.

AO tried out with seattle and possibly other teams.
Shaq himself said that Baby shaq could play in the league (sons bounce was unreal)

Appreciated.
I remember picking up the VHS at footlocker, used to come free with a shirt/shorts combo.

Side note: I got benched during my freshman year for trying moves during games. Called for carrying every time :smh: :smh: :smh:

Who could have been in the league?

I know one of them is Alimoe. Him and Skip to my lou got college offers around the same time. Skip chose to go to college and Alimoe didn't want to go to college. and of course Skip got drafted and Alimoe stuck with streetball.

Yup, that's exactly the story I was thinking of. And I still think AO (had he trained and went to college as well) could have went pro...

I worked with a guy that made it into the building he caught in the air and cocked it back and slammed it. Anyways, he played against Adam Morrison in college.

One thing he told me was that one guy Young One aka exile. He could ball on the open run. but when it was time to play Inside the arena, he would be High AF.

AND 1 mixtapes will always be appreciated. Rip Alimoe, bruh was by far my favorite and 1 baller.
Spyda used to come hoop at the Rec when I was a student/worked at the U of M rec center. He was hella cool too, said his girl was a student at the time, I never charged the homie the guest fee.

Last edited:
I worked with a guy that made it into the building he caught in the air and cocked it back and slammed it. Anyways, he played against Adam Morrison in college.

One thing he told me was that one guy Young One aka exile. He could ball on the open run. but when it was time to play Inside the arena, he would be High AF.

That fool looks like a cross between Marcus Banks and Bernard Robinson (Michigan)

doesnt Hot Sauce do some sort of challenge during Atl Hawks gm?

do they still do the tours?

Back
Top Bottom