And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

YALL ONES WHO ARE CALLING DUCKTALES ARE THE ONES WHO ARE ACTING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS YALL JUST MAD THAT THEY WERE NUBUCK AND YALL WANNA SEE THE PICTURES SO YALL CALL DUCKTALES INSTEAD OF CALLING DUCKTALES WHY DONT YALL JUST ASK FOR THE PIC THATS LIKE ME SAYING I HAVE ONE MILLION PAIRS OF SHOES ILL POST LATER AND YALL DONT BELIEVE ME SO YALL JUST CALL DUCKTALES SMH AND 90% OF YALL TEENAGE HYPEBEASTS WHO ARE CALLING DUCKTALES ARE NEWBS(LESS THAN 1000 POST COUNTS) JUST COMING TO NT WHEN 11s COME OUT EVERY DECEMBER SMH AY wizdomlakers I BELIEVE YOU WOULDNT PUT IT PASS JB

You sound like someone we should all listen to.  I mean look at that paragraph!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Bottom line:  making a statement that the 3's will be altered to the point the OP has suggested is a VERY BIG STATEMENT.  all we asking for is proof but hey I guess because Im a "newb" I should know better than to call out someone with a higher post count?!!?!??!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its good to know that one day I will have a high post count and I will be able to post whatever nonsense I feel like putting out there without fear of being called out at all.............Let me start now,  Michael Jordan is going to come out of retirement and in his first game hes gonna be rocking Jordan 3's in black/cement with nubuck instead of leather!!!!

THANK YOU COME AGAIN

YALL ONES WHO ARE CALLING DUCKTALES ARE THE ONES WHO ARE ACTING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS YALL JUST MAD THAT THEY WERE NUBUCK AND YALL WANNA SEE THE PICTURES SO YALL CALL DUCKTALES INSTEAD OF CALLING DUCKTALES WHY DONT YALL JUST ASK FOR THE PIC THATS LIKE ME SAYING I HAVE ONE MILLION PAIRS OF SHOES ILL POST LATER AND YALL DONT BELIEVE ME SO YALL JUST CALL DUCKTALES SMH AND 90% OF YALL TEENAGE HYPEBEASTS WHO ARE CALLING DUCKTALES ARE NEWBS(LESS THAN 1000 POST COUNTS) JUST COMING TO NT WHEN 11s COME OUT EVERY DECEMBER SMH AY wizdomlakers I BELIEVE YOU WOULDNT PUT IT PASS JB

You sound like someone we should all listen to.  I mean look at that paragraph!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Bottom line:  making a statement that the 3's will be altered to the point the OP has suggested is a VERY BIG STATEMENT.  all we asking for is proof but hey I guess because Im a "newb" I should know better than to call out someone with a higher post count?!!?!??!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its good to know that one day I will have a high post count and I will be able to post whatever nonsense I feel like putting out there without fear of being called out at all.............Let me start now,  Michael Jordan is going to come out of retirement and in his first game hes gonna be rocking Jordan 3's in black/cement with nubuck instead of leather!!!!

THANK YOU COME AGAIN

JM came through and said leather...than it shall be leather! This man has been dropping info since the beginning!
pimp.gif
sir!

JM came through and said leather...than it shall be leather! This man has been dropping info since the beginning!
pimp.gif
sir!

Yo yall stay wearing ur feelings on ur sleeves... writing essays about how u feel... I wonder if some of yall b crying and typing at the same time LOL

Yo yall stay wearing ur feelings on ur sleeves... writing essays about how u feel... I wonder if some of yall b crying and typing at the same time LOL

Originally Posted by dc8baller

my keyboard is all wet and sticky but not from tears.

Originally Posted by dc8baller

my keyboard is all wet and sticky but not from tears.

You know, at first I was impressed at the amount of times you mentioned Ducktales in this post, but then I realized that you actually took the time to turn off the caps lock when referencing the poster's name, and that put the former observation to shame.

You know, at first I was impressed at the amount of times you mentioned Ducktales in this post, but then I realized that you actually took the time to turn off the caps lock when referencing the poster's name, and that put the former observation to shame.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Guys the OP is not as crazy as you guys are making him out to be, but there is a lil bit of misinformation....

they're not coming out as Nubuck this year JB is doing that next year for the 25th ann of the Jordan 3 this year's release will be Leather without a doubt

Isn't 2013 the 25th anniversary?
last year was the 25th anniversary of the 1 correct? making this year the anniversary of the 2 correct? so next year would be the anniversary of the 3... i think i've dropped enuff concrete info on here over the years (even was the first to break the info about the electronic blue's and pine foams last year) y'all can believe what you want nowadays idk why i bother i'ma just start keepin all this info within my circle

Guys the OP is not as crazy as you guys are making him out to be, but there is a lil bit of misinformation....

they're not coming out as Nubuck this year JB is doing that next year for the 25th ann of the Jordan 3 this year's release will be Leather without a doubt

last year was the 25th anniversary of the 1 correct? making this year the anniversary of the 2 correct? so next year would be the anniversary of the 3... i think i've dropped enuff concrete info on here over the years (even was the first to break the info about the electronic blue's and pine foams last year) y'all can believe what you want nowadays idk why i bother i'ma just start keepin all this info within my circle

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

eyes.gif
 YOU MAKE NO SENSE ANYWAY I COPIED AND PASTED HIS NAME 
laugh.gif
 SO NOW HOW YOU FEEL GO BACK TO ISS WITH YO 15 YR OLD SELF
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

eyes.gif
 YOU MAKE NO SENSE ANYWAY I COPIED AND PASTED HIS NAME 
laugh.gif
 SO NOW HOW YOU FEEL GO BACK TO ISS WITH YO 15 YR OLD SELF
tired.gif

I asked a simple question dingleberry. The Jordan 3 came out in 1988, which makes 2013 the 25th anniversary, not 2012. I could care less about you, or your inner circle. I'm just informing you that having a 25th anniversary on the 24th year is pretty stupid. Espeically when they show this on their own website http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/historyofflight/

Back
Top Bottom