And so the attack on the internet starts....

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Should I stop downloading music from Limewire now?
laugh.gif

I mean, as far as movie and music industries go, this isn't a bad idea at all... BUT we all know it won't stop there. :/

I mean, as far as movie and music industries go, this isn't a bad idea at all... BUT we all know it won't stop there. :/

Zyzz wrote:
Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Yeah, it has already start Dirty.

Even viewing footage from different countries (via Youtube) can become censored seeing as we're not "permitted" within country boundaries in the first place.

its been like that on youtube for a longtime but i never understood it

laugh.gif
really?

Zyzz wrote:

Even viewing footage from different countries (via Youtube) can become censored seeing as we're not "permitted" within country boundaries in the first place.

laugh.gif
really?

We all know what's going to happen. Internet is like the wild west right now. Eventually, there will be laws and all sorts of placements to lock all this freedom people have online down. I'll give it 10 more years before it's had it's good run. We'll have to create another means of communication to really have freedom "online".

We all know what's going to happen. Internet is like the wild west right now. Eventually, there will be laws and all sorts of placements to lock all this freedom people have online down. I'll give it 10 more years before it's had it's good run. We'll have to create another means of communication to really have freedom "online".

This isn't good at all. The beginning of the end of the free internet as we know it. This type of thing is done in other countries and it was only a matter of time before our government adopted something similar (with a little nudge from the entertainment industry etc, etc..).
ohwell.gif

This isn't good at all. The beginning of the end of the free internet as we know it. This type of thing is done in other countries and it was only a matter of time before our government adopted something similar (with a little nudge from the entertainment industry etc, etc..).
ohwell.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Zyzz wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was waiting for someone to do this

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw that right away!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Zyzz wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was waiting for someone to do this

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw that right away!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back