and we're done

Y'all so negative after everything that happens

What the **** do you expect? We haven't won a Championship since Vietnam. Since Michael Jackson was a black little boy, dancing around with his brothers.

We've also been down this route before, trading away draft picks between 2002-2010 for overrated and overpaid players.

Decisions today can affect the Knicks 6, 7, 8 years from now. It can haunt us, the same way we've been haunted since 2001 because if horrible front office decisions (led by Dolan).

2016 first round draft pick could potentially be a high lottery pick. I just want to know if this pick is top 5 or top 7 protected, it'd make this trade make me feel a little more at ease.

Last edited:
In other non trade related news:

JR is meeting with Woodson and the Knicks front office tonight.

I'm worried about the picks so much because of the cap space that will be available at that time and considering where those picks will be. We aren't going to be a pick higher than 20 the next few years anyway.

I think that 2016 pick is a swap with DEN anyway. Or is that a different pick?

It is (the swap), Howard Beck mentioned it on Twitter.

Last edited:
:lol: i do understand. Only 3 things to worry bout IMO.
Will bargs stay healthy. Glad two non factors in the playoffs are gone. That first round pick ain't even ours. Oh and 4...that future cap space.

I don't think we're done either plus y'all know we're in win now mode for the next 2-3 years so idk why y'all surprised. And yea I'd take bogut n somebody else for chandler...bogut rebounding n defense when healthy > .....that's the only downfall with a lot of players is they gotta be healthy in the playoffs

Jr bringing the family tomorrow :lol:

He tryna get the whole fam a spot on the Knicks before he comes back

Last edited:
Chris gotta play in the summer league first...just give jr a special on MSG and chris can get paid off that while serving the team Gatorade n sweeping the locker room...should be good enough n he'll still make more money than all of us

I haven't read what anyone said.. but this is a GOOD trade.

Camby played what.. 30 games and was rumored to be retiting this season, but didnt.
If Novak does not hit 3+ threes a game then he is HUGE liability. He cant defend, rebound, create for others

Bargnani had a bad last season, but he was injured twice. see this trade is close to a steal. It's pretty much a pick for Bargnani in my eyes.

Bargnani averaged 19ppg in 2011 and 21ppg 2010. Only about 5 rebounds, but he's playing alongside Tyson.

Frank Isola: Knicks are interested in PG Aaron Brooks, who was waived today by Houston. The interest is mutual. Twitter @FisolaNYDN

Frank Isola: Knicks are interested in PG Aaron Brooks, who was waived today by Houston. The interest is mutual. Twitter @FisolaNYDN

Last edited:
I haven't read what anyone said.. but this is a GOOD trade.

Camby played what.. 30 games and was rumored to be retiting this season, but didnt.
If Novak does not hit 3+ threes a game then he is HUGE liability. He cant defend, rebound, create for others

Bargnani had a bad last season, but he was injured twice. see this trade is close to a steal. It's pretty much a pick for Bargnani in my eyes.

Bargnani averaged 19ppg in 2011 and 21ppg 2010. Only about 5 rebounds, but he's playing alongside Tyson.
exaipfg.png
he sees the light...and if chandler still here he'll be able to push bargs on d

Last edited:
Tyson chandler can't rebound...

Melo is literally the best rebounder on the team (when he tries)

Tyson chandler can't rebound...

Melo is literally the best rebounder on the team (when he tries)
Chill out.

He had a subpar season last year. It can be argued that was due to a neck injury. And he still pulled out back to back 20 rebound games.

Lets hope Tyson is healthy next year and he isn't declining physically.

Back
Top Bottom