and we're done

So our trade gets votoed, but BK gets 2 all stars for a handful of bums to go through like it was nothing? WTF is that **** about. 

As if I needed another reason to not like Stern
sterntrollin_medium.gif

trade will still happen tomorrow. great trade for the knicks. 75 mil coming off in 2015, remember that. as far as those picks, highly unlikely well behorrible in 2016 since well have money to recruit stars and we can always buy 2nd rd picks. :smokin

Yeah that 2016 pick is the one Denver has the right to swap with us from the Melo trade so its not like we were going to have a good pick anyways.

So our trade gets votoed, but BK gets 2 all stars for a handful of bums to go through like it was nothing? WTF is that **** about. 

As if I needed another reason to not like Stern
The trade simply didn't workout, it wasn't vetoed. They'll restructure for it to work out.

I like the idea of him being packaged for someone else anyway.

Last edited:
Look, I'm just in the camp that's weary of giving up our picks, that we can use to upgrade our team for cheap instead of constantly doing this scramble and taking on damaged players. The only pro is the cap space 2 years from now and like it was said before, Bargnani ain't the guy I would want to go into battle with against the top flight of the East.

Coming off of two consecutive bad seasons I don't have much expectations but who knows. He could prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Look, I'm just in the camp that's weary of giving up our picks, that we can use to upgrade our team for cheap instead of constantly doing this scramble and taking on damaged players. The only pro is the cap space 2 years from now and like it was said before, Bargnani ain't the guy I would want to go into battle with against the top flight of the East.

Coming off of two consecutive bad seasons I don't have much expectations but who knows. He could prove me wrong.

That pick would be swapped with den bro stop worrying about that 1st round pick

not sure how well he'd fit in with the knicks, but delfino could be an asset to almost any team. he's a solid effort player

We're in a position where we just have to take every gamble possible that wont screw us beyond 2015 and hope they pay off

No other way to win a title.

And bargnani averaged 4 boards a game but I'd expect that number to improve on a contending team that has players and a coach that won't put up with that ****.

thanks for that video. I didn't know about this guy. why didn't we sign him earlier?

serious upgrade over novak. nice

We're in a position where we just have to take every gamble possible that wont screw us beyond 2015 and hope they pay off

No other way to win a title.

And bargnani averaged 4 boards a game but I'd expect that number to improve on a contending team that has players and a coach that won't put up with that ****.

Exactly!! I am glad others get it! Grunwald hasn't put us in a position where we are not screwed at all long term. We have a 2 year window and we have to make moves with our core that fit into that window.

People are overreacting in here like the Knicks just mortgaged their future. :smh:

Camby and Novak are both due (combined) $14,756,929 over the next two seasons and Novak has a third year...WTF I know.

Bargs is a 7'1 former #1 pick who is only 27 years old going into his prime (although he did not meet his potential) A change of scenery may help because he lacked the motivation with the abuse at Toronto. See Randolph and Felton now.

That 2016 pick had Denver's right to swap so it's not like we are giving up a potential lotto pick

In 2015 Amare's, Tyson's, Melo's, and Bargnani's contracts will all be expiring (73.5 mill off the books). The Knicks will get Somebody with rondo , love , and marc gasol becoming free agents .

I don't know if the trade happens now. It had to be done by midnight and it would clear up more cap space. Now that it didn't happen, I don't know if the Knicks still do it or something else.

Marcus Camby is also tight right now

Back
Top Bottom