and we're done

I'm tired of always trading away most of our picks for non top talent :smh:

Didn't we just give away picks to get Felton and Camby?

i honestly don't get it
how in the hell do other teams get these
crazy good deals, but the knicks can't
get anything? smh I just don't know anymore :smh:

Chill out.

He had a subpar season last year. It can be argued that was due to a neck injury. And he still pulled out back to back 20 rebound games.

Lets hope Tyson is healthy next year and he isn't declining physically.

:stoneface:

I don't even think its possible to defend
that 7 feet of garbage...
has no offensive game
supposedly a good defender...gets abused in the playoffs :stoneface:
I have zero faith in our starting center b, he cupcake

Last edited:
No other teams gettin crazy good deals besides lakers, celtics in 07-08 and the heat tho...I don't think y'all realize Novak n camby = basura and injured, respectively. We're in win now mode and both useless players made too much money. That first rounder won't be a lottery pick most likely and all we need is bargs to be healthy right now

Finally got a 50 win team and respectable coach. Superstar player and vets who won the Atlantic after 347767557 injuries last year...and y'all all so pessimistic. I'm not sayin be satisfied but chill the **** out

Last edited:
Damn, I didn't realize Bargnani is only 27. It's all good. He just needs to stay healthy. Just imagine Bargnani, Melo and Amare on same court. Dude, we are going to get killed on the defensive side. :lol: :smh:

i honestly don't get it

has no offensive game
He got abused by a 7'3 center while being injured...melo was injured too...man relax that series coulda went either way

i honestly don't get it
get anything? smh I just don't know anymore
mean.gif

indifferent.gif

has no offensive game
supposedly a good defender...gets abused in the playoffs
indifferent.gif

He was injured and abused by a 7+ young star center in one series in his career.  Dude is old as hell- he's "cupcake" now?  Chill.  You should be happy he's been as good as he is at his age.

i honestly don't get it

Chill out.

He had a subpar season last year. It can be argued that was due to a neck injury. And he still pulled out back to back 20 rebound games.

Lets hope Tyson is healthy next year and he isn't declining physically.

has no offensive game
I was only talking about rebounding.

In the grand scheme of things, unless we're horrible in 2016 this move is pretty inconsequential, and at least gives us some potential for upside (although there's probably an incredibly low chance Bargnani turns out to ever be good). We gave away 2 non-rotation players for one who hopefully can play 15-20min/gm and who will save us 4mil in cap room 2 years from now. It's really nothing to get excited or upset over.

Bargnani is a terrible rebounder though. Him + chandler is probably the softest possible frontcourt imaginable.

is it possible we only got him to clear up space? since novak was one year more than bargs
Or to package with Amare for other pieces???
definitely a possibility, Amare+Bargs only make a combined $30 mil..... Y'all could probably flip those two for CP3 and Griffin or something? Maybe Durant and Ibaka?
:rofl: Thanks for that, especially given you're not a regular in here.
This isnt a bad trade, bros. We got rid of two bad contracts for dudes that dont even play, and gave up low draft picks. This trade was done for financial purpose, plus Bargnani isnt that bad.

Bargnani > Amare at this point. Dat cap room we gon have in the near future, tho. :pimp:
:lol: Both have been injury plagued.

These twittter accounts are getting crazy.

For whom?
We gettin the Splash Bros.!!!

In the grand scheme of things, unless we're horrible in 2016 this move is pretty inconsequential, and at least gives us some potential for upside (although there's probably an incredibly low chance Bargnani turns out to ever be good). We gave away 2 non-rotation players for one who hopefully can play 15-20min/gm and who will save us 4mil in cap room 2 years from now. It's really nothing to get excited or upset over.

Bargnani is a terrible rebounder though. Him + chandler is probably the softest possible frontcourt imaginable.
God damn, y'all are in chicken little mode.

Tyson Chandler is soft now?:lol:

I'm out, b.

Tyson Chandler might not be soft but he's not tough. Cries about ******** fouls, then commits stupid fouls. Gets mad at the refs because he can't catch a pass or make a dunk. I hope he's out of here yesterday.

What the **** do we do now that the trade was denied? Which is ******g ridiculous

trade will still happen tomorrow. great trade for the knicks. 75 mil coming off in 2015, remember that. as far as those picks, highly unlikely well behorrible in 2016 since well have money to recruit stars and we can always buy 2nd rd picks. :smokin

Wow this guy called Tyson Chandler soft?!

Delusional Knicks fans smh....

I actually dig this trade. For one the Knicks havent given up much for 2 players who were not going to be rotation players anyways next season. I am not a Bargnani fan but we just added something we clearly needed to get this offseason and that is some frontcourt scoring help. Hopefully we also can add someone on the frouncourt who can make the rotation and play defense and grab boards as well.
If you are being realistic the Knicks didn't have much options than the limited ones via free agency to upgrade their froncourt scoring. Again they didn't give up much and are not committed to him past 2015. I like the fact that we are not tied into any long term contracts past 2015.

I still don't understand like HTTB said the Chicken Little mentality among Knicks fans after the past few seasons. Maybe I am in the minority but I trust Grunwald and the coaching staff to get the most out of Bargnani.

So our trade gets votoed, but BK gets 2 all stars for a handful of bums to go through like it was nothing? WTF is that **** about. 

As if I needed another reason to not like Stern

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom