and we're done

Wait, so the Knicks had a chance to acquire Bargs (+ unwanted contracts) for Amar'e?

And Dolan vetoed it?

alien.gif

Last edited:
I am hoping this trade goes through... Bargs is the type of player that plays simply on motivation and the big lights. In Toronto he had nothing to play for, and injuries didn't help either. Once he gets a taste of big market basketball (as seen in the video) he will put out more effort and come closer towards his potential.

He does need to fix his game a little though... as seen here against Indiana, he tends to take that split second to look at the floor before trusting his pull up... best believe in playoff basketball that close out is coming quick... in OT though he did show urgency and separate from his defender before catching the ball to be able to knock down those elbow shots

all in all, as a Knick fan you have to ask yourself this: Did losing Camby and Novak for Bargs upgrade this roster? my answer is yes :smokin

"The Knicks tried to obtain Bargnani last year by offering Stoudemire to the Raptors in an exchange of unwanted contracts. A potential deal along those lines was vetoed by the Knicks’ owner, James L. Dolan." - NYTimes

:stoneface:

Last year we still had hope STAT would be serviceable when healthy.

Yall dudes shouldn't even act like yall would've been happy with getting an injured Bargnani before last season started or during. It would've been nothing but hate and saying Dolan is ruining the org more by letting the trade happen. Can't have it both ways. STAT for Barg isn't even a sideways deal, it's a waste of time.

Bargnani is under contract for just as long as amare

Either way we would have most likely been too far above the cap to make a real move

I *** with the commander and chief on that move

did we win??

we won bro. gave up 2 useless players and saving money which enables us to purchase those two picks we just gave toronto (1st round pick was going to Denver anyway). like someone said earlier. w a strong italian fanbase in NY best believe bargs will ball out

Are y'all slow or can't read? It's been 3 picks from the jump...2 2nd rounders and 1 1st rounder that wasn't even ours

Last edited:
Well they had to restructure the deal since the NBA disallowed it at first.

So I'm trying to make sure which ones.

We pretty much got Bargnani for two second round picks.

Novak.. Useless
Camby.. Useless
1st round pick for Denver, useless

We pretty much got Bargnani for two second round picks.

Novak.. Useless
Camby.. Useless
1st round pick for Denver, useless

that's a positive way of looking at things

still tho giving up draft picks kinda sucks

how tho? we can purchase those two 2nd ROUND picks for each year. 2ND ROUND :lol: yall should chill out. bargs is 27 years old entering his prime. will spread the floor for melo to keep working the post. i view him as a player that needs a change of scenery, sometimes that does wonders for a player and as a GM thats a risk im willng to take for two 2ND ROUNDERS

I don't even see what there is to be mad about this move.

We just got a serious wildcard. A 7 foot #1 pick that can do everything on the floor but play consistent defense.

Y'all trippin over 2 2nd round picks? :lol:

We can get better players in the summer league.

Good pickup imo.

Back
Top Bottom