and we're done

Can anyone find out from 2000, all the picks we traded away, who they turned out to be ? :wow:

Last edited:
Thread title update

Oh and tommykairaa lol y did post that about Yao Ming? Lol I was about to update thread title with that one.

Middle of the ground deal for me. Not a lot of upside, not a lot of downside. Camby and Novak became useless for us but Barg is as useful as STAT is now.

Hopefully, he can stay healthy but I'm tired of thinking and hoping for that.

Man don't we show interest in everybody? Brooks, Delfino, etc. Monta is my boy but I can only want him here for cheap (make sure that contract expires same time as the rest) and clearly to replace JR cuz he ain't no pg.

WE can't afford Monta Ellis, and i don't want him here. We need to give Iman minutes

Can anyone find out from 2000, all the picks we traded away, who they turned out to be ? :wow:

Lmao I don't want to go through that list

I rather ignore it

Couldnt sleep so I did some research. Here you go guys......:smh:

2000 = Kaniel Dickens

2001 = Jason Collins, Jamaal Tinsley, Antonis Fotsis

2002 = Kareem Rush

2003 = kept all of them here

2004 = Kirk Snyder

2005 = Ronny Turiaf

2006 = Lamarcus Aldridge (#2 overall), Steve Novak

2007 = Joakim Noah (#9 overall), Kyryelo Fesenko

2008 = Omer Asik (2nd round)

2009 = John Brockman

2010 = Gordan Hayward (#9 overall)

2011 = Andrew Goudelock

2012 = Royce White (#16 overall), Quincy Miller

2013 = Romero Osby, Arsalan Kazemi

Last edited:
Other than Aldridge and Noah I am not losing any sleep over any of those picks we traded away.
This. **** happens. Move on.
Imo it wasn't a bad trade. Did would we want to give up so many picks? No. But for a solid big who can shoot ? Why not.
Dudes a beast though. Can shoot lights out , I remember people wanted to trade amare for him. To have camby sitting in the bench and Novak NOT do what he's supposed to do. Im cool with it.

We gonna have 3 expirings to play with at the deadline 50 mill coming off the books is gonna get us whatever superstar player that's not gonna resign with his team the season after next . Genius move by grunnie getting those Novak and Camby contracts out of here they were already crippling us and our future plans . Don't expect Tyson to be here too much longer

Last edited:
Lol I dunno why but I remember it being much worse

Afterall, I did go to the NBA draft for about 10 straight years :lol:

It's not just who those picks end up being it's also the fact you don't' have the pick anymore if a better potential trade comes along. This was one of your last assets left and it's gone. Better hope it works out.

Back
Top Bottom