and we're done

We gonna have 3 expirings to play with at the deadline 50 mill coming off the books is gonna get us whatever superstar player that's not gonna resign with his team the season after next . Genius move by grunnie getting those Novak and Camby contracts out of here they were already crippling us and our future plans . Don't expect Tyson to be here too much longer

I feel the same way. Amare's contract becomes more intriguing after next season because he it will be an expiring contract.

How can our pick be an "asset" when it belonged to Denver ? The Knicks just turned NOTHING into something and will have extreme flexibility in A season and a half and guys are still whining. Bargnani averaged 19 a game the season before last and 21 the season before that I don't see why he can't put up 16 and 5 as a pseudo 2nd or 3rd option . He's 7 ft and is 27 entering his prime and believe it or not he was the number 2 man to man post defender in the league behind Larry Sanders. There will always be adequate spacing on the floor so our offense will improve .

Last edited:
Marcus Camby ‏@MarcusCamby23 54s
It's still the #tape!

Marcus Camby ‏@MarcusCamby23 2m
Gonna miss my #knickstape brodies, y'all go get it done!

Marcus Camby ‏@MarcusCamby23
I'm not originally from NY but real close by and everyone has made me feel nothing but love during my time with the team and when I wasn't..

Marcus Camby ‏@MarcusCamby23 5m
I know the city deserves a chip' and they r making the steps to get that done and I fully support it and understand it...

Marcus Camby ‏@MarcusCamby23 7m
Wanna say thx to the New York Knicks organization, Mr, Dolan, and the great fans of NY. My heart will always be in NY!

I appreciate those tweets from Camby

Still waiting on an explanation of why he wasn't used in the playoffs while Tyson was getting abused.

1. I DO NOT WANT MONTA NEAR THIS ******G TEAM
2. How the hell would the Knicks even afford him???

a bit unrelated but jeremy lin about to be traded to detroit
laugh.gif
wow
I don't think McHale liked dude for some reason. 

laugh.gif

He had a couple of games last year where McHale pulled him real quick...and I thought yeah Lin and Coach aren't on the same page. 

Last edited:
3 picks 
mean.gif
 There's probably a running joke among execs on how bad they can get the Knicks to overpay. Every time we make a move we do more than we need to.

I always liked Camby....

When they traded him for McDyess was a huge negative turning point for the franchise.....

What could've been if we didn't.... :smh:

^^ Not only did they give up Camby they gave up Nene for a guy who never really played any time for the Knicks (McDyess)

I mean 3 picks isn't what it seems when two of those are gonna be mid to lower end second rounders
That's not the point. A trade for Bargnani, an oft-injured underperformer, should not command 3 picks in addition to Camby/Novak. Knicks front office has established a bad precedent of being more than willing to buss it open for anyone willing to flash us a piece we want. Every time we make a deal we get reamed and other execs know it.

I assume Monta would command more money than the Knicks could afford.

And my problem with all that delicious cap room we'll have.. I'm pretty positive they'll give Melo another fat contract.

Big J 33: "I assume Monta would command more money than the Knicks could afford.

And my problem with all that delicious cap room we'll have.. I'm pretty positive they'll give
Melo another fat contract

Last edited:
Dont think Monte is coming here. Dont think Grunwald is done either. He's a numbers guy, he isnt done.

I'll tell you what though, if we resign Prigs and JR we are already better than we were last year. Bargnani would of helped us a lot against Indy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom