and we're done

Yeah, after he played 10 minutes all season.

I agree Woody should have played him, but Camby had a chance all season and just couldn't stay healthy. It is what it is.

I'm starting to hate the non reading people in this thread complaining about the picks traded.
Respect to camby for understanding, hopefully they buy him out n he retires...could get a front office/backstage job with us
Can't wait for our next move hopefully its not monta
I think Tyson should stay now especially if Bargs stays healthy
Hopefully our next move is another big/defensive player or a proven pg (Aaron brooks)

Come back JR Priggy n Copegod

Last edited:
I'm starting to hate the non reading people in this thread complaining about the picks traded.
Respect to camby for understanding, hopefully they buy him out n he retires...could get a front office/backstage job with us
Can't wait for our next move hopefully its not monta
I think Tyson should stay now especially if Bargs stays healthy
Hopefully our next move is another big/defensive player or a proven pg (Aaron brooks)
You talking about the fact that the first rounder is the one that Denver has the right to swap?

How anybody wants JR Smith back on this team is ******g crazy to me? Yall in it for the lolz,or do yall wanna win a damn title? Wont do that with AR Smith as the second option, definition of inconsistent.

You talking about the fact that the first rounder is the one that Denver has the right to swap?
Yeah, it's annoying

How anybody wants JR Smith back on this team is ******g crazy to me? Yall in it for the lolz,or do yall wanna win a damn title? Wont do that with AR Smith as the second option, definition of inconsistent.
He was cooking all season especially the second half...2 game winners n 6th man of the year. The terry elbow killed all momentum after the suspension n the shots stopped falling....chill the **** out it happens. Who u gon get to replace JR? Especially for the money we paid him...without him we ain't getting that 2nd seed

Who gonna catch athletic alleys, throw down spectacular dunks and take the infamous step back jumper every game? JR don't u dare leave me

Give me Monta or OJ over JR. **** give me Nate. I would rather have a player that'll give me 20 every night than a dude that will drop 50 one game and thrn score 5 the next....and AR my dude, but he not gon get us there

Speak of the devil

:lol:

JR Smith @TheRealJRSmith
#GreatMorningWorld! [emoji]127758[/emoji]
12:02 p.m. Mon, Jul 1

Give me Monta or OJ over JR. **** give me Nate. I would rather have a player that'll give me 20 every night than a dude that will drop 50 one game and thrn score 5 the next....and AR my dude, but he not gon get us there
Nah
Nate can't get thru screens monta inconsistent and oj mayo was *** once dirk came back...is u srs b? None of em better than jr

This. **** happens. Move on.
Imo it wasn't a bad trade. Did would we want to give up so many picks? No. But for a solid big who can shoot ? Why not.
Dudes a beast though. Can shoot lights out , I remember people wanted to trade amare for him. To have camby sitting in the bench and Novak NOT do what he's supposed to do. Im cool with it.

I agree with you 100%. Those complaining about the picks we gave up definitely overvaluing those picks.

This. **** happens. Move on.
Imo it wasn't a bad trade. Did would we want to give up so many picks? No. But for a solid big who can shoot ? Why not.
Dudes a beast though. Can shoot lights out , I remember people wanted to trade amare for him. To have camby sitting in the bench and Novak NOT do what he's supposed to do. Im cool with it.

I agree with you 100%. Those complaining about the picks we gave up definitely overvaluing those picks.
I understand he complaints, though. When are we going to stop rebuilding through free agency? It's sickening. This organization never tries to develop young players.

It's a pick that could be swapped, but a pick nonetheless.

No surprise that JR wants to get paid. :lol: @ Wally. I still find this hard to believe that we actually acquired Andrea Bargnani.

Back
Top Bottom