and we're done

This. **** happens. Move on.
Imo it wasn't a bad trade. Did would we want to give up so many picks? No. But for a solid big who can shoot ? Why not.
Dudes a beast though. Can shoot lights out , I remember people wanted to trade amare for him. To have camby sitting in the bench and Novak NOT do what he's supposed to do. Im cool with it.
I agree with you 100%. Those complaining about the picks we gave up definitely overvaluing those picks.
I understand he complaints, though. When are we going to stop rebuilding through free agency? It's sickening. This organization never tries to develop young players.

It's a pick that could be swapped, but a pick nonetheless.
Bargnani isn't worth 3 picks and 2 players. I don't care who the players are and when the picks are. He played 35 games last season. 35. He's the 3rd option on a good team at best. You don't trade that much unless you're getting bona fide production. The worst part is he's not doing anything to make us tougher defensively or on the boards. Another finesse player on a team full of finesse players. We're going to get bullied by the Pacers/Heat/Nets next year.

Nah
Nate can't get thru screens monta inconsistent and oj mayo was *** once dirk came back...is u srs b? None of em better than jr

You put Monta ******g Ellis next to Carmelo ******g anthony and they wouldn't flourish? Monta is an all star caliber player,he been snubbed plenty of times. jr got yall geeked up off a 6th man award lmao. He is streaky with little to no basketball iq. He doesnt make anybody better. Im praying the Bucks to overpay him

It can be possible since this is somewhat like a contract year for him.

This trade might mean Chandler is on the block. If you project the mins. Cause I can't see Melo being the 3 again

Players the Knicks are currently interested in:

Delfino
Brandon Wright
Aaron Brooks
Monta Ellis
Sebastian Telfair
Calderon

BTW GSW was negotiating sending David Lee to TOR for Barganani, so obviously other teams think there is a lot of value after last season.

delfino telling you

he'd be a great addition to the team imo

got that gaucho swag

Last edited:
JR Smith @TheRealJRSmith
LMFAO this dude really just told me he hopes a shark gets out the water just to eat me! LMFAO [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
1:42 p.m. Mon, Jul 1

JR Smith @TheRealJRSmith
Now thats just crazy! RT @SAT_SIT: I hope a shark leaves its habitat to eat you alive "@TheRealJRSmith: Might walk down the beach today!"

Last edited:
we live and die by the 3 last year. what do we do to fix that? trade away a defensive big and two picks for a 7 foot jump shooter.  brilliant, gotta love this team.

I don't think it was a good trade at all :smh:

It was a trade to clear up cap space. 2nd rd picks are the only problem but that's not a big problem because we don't know what the picks will bring. Novak sucks and was a terrible contract. Camby is ehh.

It's basically a laterall move.

A move to say you made a move.

That's exactly what I said last night. Lateral move for a bigger contract :rofl:. I saw he missed 96 games the last two seasons. He's also going to complain about not getting the ball from Carmelo. I see it written on the wall. He'll at least be shopped before his contract is up.

It was a trade to clear up cap space. 2nd rd picks are the only problem but that's not a big problem because we don't know what the picks will bring. Novak sucks and was a terrible contract. Camby is ehh.

Not to clear space, it adds flexibility in 2015 from what I read. Amar'e, Carmelo, and this bum's contract will all be off the books that year. Could have kept the pick and not traded for him and Kept Novak for that matter. Typical NYK management I tell you...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom