and we're done

Camby ain't play defense in 3 years
laugh.gif
lol true.  tbh i always thought his defense was overrated when it was held in high regard.  kinda like tyson now

Y'all dudes just want to be mad about something.

Best case scenario, two years from now more money off the books.

Nothing about giving up Camby, Novak, 2nd round picks, a 1st rounder that wasn't even ours, and recently added Qrich is nothing to complain about.

Y'all dudes just want to be mad about something.

Best case scenario, two years from now more money off the books.

Nothing about giving up Camby, Novak, 2nd round picks, a 1st rounder that wasn't even ours, and recently added Qrich is nothing to complain about.

Yeah . But u know how it is. We need something to argue about till the season starts.
when is kyrie irving a free agent?
He better not sign an extension either...... whenever that is.

honestly i still don't know what to think about this

i understand the pros and cons of it, but the more i read, the more confused i get - a lot of people are saying this move was just no good while others claim it benefits the knicks

we all know we ain't got a shot at going too far next season and we don't have too many options anyway, but to have to always look two (three, x amount of) years ahead because of a plan we set up today just keeps us in constant wish mode

^ we gave up nothing to get nothing or possibly something. Then free up some space in the near future.

If he sucks, oh well. Camby is old and Novak sucks. So it doesn't hurt

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 3m
The New Orleans Pelicans' offer sheet to Tyreke Evans is four years and $48 million, according to @sam_amick.

so what does this say about JR's value?

Wow, Tyreke is going to get $12 mil a year :lol: :wow:

I'd say J.R. wants or expects to get between $8-10 million a year, 3-4 years.

Back
Top Bottom