and we're done

As much as I been rallying for Reke...I wouldn't pay that much for him to come here. If bron wade n bosh can take pay cuts why can't these other *************..stack ya team take a sacrifice win a championship n reap rewards later
Everybody looking for instant gratitude gettin upset in the nba over an extra 2-3 mil...I understand that's a lot of money but these dudes so selfish and need to take money management classes and realize its more to just spending millions n being broke in 20 years with 18 kids.

No shots at any nba players just ranting

Last edited:
I'd like Asik on this team, but at the same time i dont think he'll ever finish any of those lobs Felton likes to throw :lol:

if we let JR walk, who would you like to see signed? Btw, the Knicks haven't reached out to Copeland yet... Does that sound familiar?

Last edited:
I'm not worried about Copeland. When he played, he looked great but he didn't play enough to warrant a big contract. If someone else throws mad money at him, let him walk. I'm tired of the Knicks overpaying scrubs.

the blueprint is like this resign jr, sign dalembert with the mini mid level and telfair for the vets minimum. pass on cope and priggs. there has to be some good players out there. one thing the knicks have been good at is their scouting so hopefully they find another gem

Hi guys,

Still trying to wrap my head around the Bargnani trade. I understand the financial aspect with his/Melo/Amare/Tyson's contract all expiring at the same time, but giving away THREE draft picks is a flashback to the Layden/Thomas days.

Help me understand this. Everyone's clowning us. This doesnt give us an edge over Miami, and it damn sure doesnt help against the Bulls or Pacer front lines where you need to grab boards and defend. Ok, you pull a Noah or Hibbert away from the rim, but who's boarding the misses? Melo? Chandler can't play all game. And Amare is definitely not a guarantee to even play a full season anymore.

When Raptor fans are all happy about pawning off the contract, what does that say?

Hi guys,

Still trying to wrap my head around the Bargnani trade. I understand the financial aspect with his/Melo/Amare/Tyson's contract all expiring at the same time, but giving away THREE draft picks is a flashback to the Layden/Thomas days.

Help me understand this. Everyone's clowning us. This doesnt give us an edge over Miami, and it damn sure doesnt help against the Bulls or Pacer front lines where you need to grab boards and defend. Ok, you pull a Noah or Hibbert away from the rim, but who's boarding the misses? Melo? Chandler can't play all game. And Amare is definitely not a guarantee to even play a full season anymore.

When Raptor fans are all happy about pawning off the contract, what does that say?
I mean Raptor fans are bitter because this guy wasted their #1 overall pick.  Doesn't mean he can't be an effective roleplayer elsewhere. 

As far as the scenarios you put out there, getting Andrea Bargnani certainly isn't going to solve anything, but it gives you guys a potential new offensive option which you badly needed- if Melo passes him the ball.  The pick hurts but as far as rotation players you just traded Novak for a player who is taller and more versatile.

I'm just playing devil's advocate though, I don't like the trade. Bargnani shot a low 3pt% last year.

Hi guys,

The draft picks are meaningless. 2nd rounder we can easily buy from someone else and a 1st that was DEN's anyway.

I was mad at first too but it was made clear to me so I'll focus on the salary dump and not wonder who will play more games between Barg and STAT.

The JR situation is probably most important and then who we manage to sign.

Last edited:
They better not screw up the cap space now by giving out long deals. Anyone we sign better be off the roster in 2015.

Back
Top Bottom