and we're done

Id take blair. He dont need 25+ mins and dont need acls he been fine without them to this point and when he started he produces. Nice tough guy

Agreed. We know evil Dolan probably wanted that.

Dolan.... :smh:

I got Verizon Fios instead of cable so I wouldn't support his bum ***

He tries to emulate the Yankees business model by mortgaging the future but has the luck and success of the Mets instead.... :x

The Knicks need to solve their rebounding and PG problems. Garcia and fake goon Barnes are not the direction they should be going in.

Exactly.

Neither fit a need.

I wouldnt mind Dejuan Blair either. He's younger than Brand and Kenyon, and i think he needs a new start and fair shake after San Antonio.

Last edited:
@agentzeroisback: @carmeloanthony whats good fam. holla at me

gilbert arenas ‏@agentzeroisback 9m
@TheRealJRSmith whats good homie

Agent Zero... left in the tank

Come on son. This **** is some tabloid gossip. Because he said what's up on twitter?

I definitely think we should sign Arenas, no BS

Bad move for the Knicks if true, Gilbert Arenas has always been a shoot 1st point guard....

See what I did there? :nerd:

My man Hibachi? :rofl:. I say they will do it. I said this last year since he got released but if ANY team would sign him it would be them. And you know what? At this point, I'd still take him over Felton :lol:

My man Hibachi?
roll.gif
. I say they will do it. I said this last year since he got released but if ANY team would sign him it would be them. And you know what? At this point, I'd still take him over Felton
laugh.gif
Unfortunately Arenas REALLY forgot how to play by the time he got to the Magic.  He has literally nothing left.

My man Hibachi? :rofl: . I say they will do it. I said this last year since he got released but if ANY team would sign him it would be them. And you know what? At this point, I'd still take him over Felton :lol:
Unfortunately Arenas REALLY forgot how to play by the time he got to the Magic.  He has literally nothing left.

Idk, I'd say at least give him a workout.

I would seriously take him. He had mad talent and didn't act up his final year in the league. We could get him for damn near nothing.

Back
Top Bottom