and we're done

This news about Amar'e is unbelievable. Season hasn't started and we already have injury issues.

Not a good look...

Popliteal Cyst (Bakers Cyst)

What is a Popliteal Cyst?

A popliteal cyst, also known as a baker’s cyst, is a golf ball sized swelling that develops at the back of the knee. The cyst forms when the synovial fluid within the knee joint increases because of an injury or infection. The fluid then spills into a small sac of fluid (bursa) in the hollow at the back of the knee, causing it to increase in size and form a cyst.

A popliteal cyst can develop as a result of a torn meniscus or any type of damage within the knee joint. In older athletes, arthritis is a possible cause.

bakers-cyst3.jpg

We can never say we didnt see it coming.

PHX medical staff predicted dude would not last another 5 years. And that was in 2010.

GR8, did you make sure to enter your name exactly how it appears? I used to be able to login on Yuku with "bigj33", but the new NT wouldn't let me sign in unless I did "Big J 33".. maybe that's it.I
Yeah I tried everything exactly how it is, and even tried to enter my email address, but no luck with either. I originally tried a couple months back to post but it didnt work so i just gave it up, when it didn't work again yesterday i just decided to be done with it and just create a new username.

and my bad NiceLikeChrist for the call out, couldnt sense the sarcasm 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

It seems now more than ever with our injuries in the backcourt and now with Amare out that Copeland/White if not both will actually be contributing solid minutes to start the regular season. Hopefully one of them could step up and prove to be at least a solid role player like we have seen players in the past do on this team given similar oppurtunities (Purp, Lin, Novak, etc.)

NYK at the Carrier dome on Monday 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GR8, did you make sure to enter your name exactly how it appears? I used to be able to login on Yuku with "bigj33", but the new NT wouldn't let me sign in unless I did "Big J 33".. maybe that's it.I
Yeah I tried everything exactly how it is, and even tried to enter my email address, but no luck with either. I originally tried a couple months back to post but it didnt work so i just gave it up, when it didn't work again yesterday i just decided to be done with it and just create a new username.
Read this thread for help

http://niketalk.com/t/500144/old-ac...22-12-yuku-shut-down-the-support-account/0_20

PM bigj505 or Meth and they'll help you get your account back.

what does that injury even mean? if he sits for like 2-3 weeks does it go away or is it an on going thing until he has surgery

A Baker's Cyst shouldn't be a season ender, with good treatment it will aspirate on its own. Shouldn't be longer than a month.

Only way dude bounces back is if he dives head first into a lake of secret stuff :smh:

Wish him the best though. I wouldnt be surprised if they are downplaying a bigger problem.

Back
Top Bottom