and we're done

I'm very surprised a lot of ya'll weren't rockin' with the Bargnanana deal, when healthy, dude is nice. I realize that's a huge IF but at the same time I think he milked his injuries in Toronto because the team sucked and he flat out wasn't happy there. It's a cowardly move but that blood's on Toronto's hands... 

Knicks NEED K-Mart, Garcia/Barnes, and a gritty big man that takes pride in getting boards & playing D to have any real shot at making a run for that Finals spot next year.

AR couldn't give up that NY life if he wanted to. 
pimp.gif

Felton/Prigs
Iman/JR/Tim Hardaway JR
Melo/CJ Leslie
Amar'e/Bargnani
Tyson

Frontcourt looking thin.

We need Kenyon/Brand.
Put shump thj n jr behind melo. Cj can play pf also

We need a versitale wing player that can guard 2,3 and some 4 and hit a 3. And a defensive big man and we will look ok.

Prigioni has to come back also.
Shump can guard those along with Leslie n bargs...maybe

Leslie is not as serviceable as some of ya'll are making him out to be, for his sake, I hope things come together but he went ghost often in the few NC State games I did watch.

Likely wouldn't find someone of JR's ability with the money we could offer, so I'm cool with it.

Felton is not gonna be the starting PG for the whole season. Eventually dude is gonna get benched or traded .

That is a ridiculously awesome deal for prigs.

Team just doesn't have that second star that is nessesary to do anything special. But just having a good team to watch instead of the dark ages is fun.

Priggy signed for 3 years 5.9 million . 3rd year is a team option . :D

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Prigs was the best POINT GUARD on our team last season imo. Ray is better as an off guard that is capable of passing while looking for his shot.

I see management is really serious about their 2015 plan with that 3rd year team option.

So we got another 2 seasons of entertaining ball and a hope that we can build on last season with a slightly tweaked roster and if that doesn't work............we have a completely clean slate and buckets of $ to offer to anyone.

Let's get it!

Last edited:
Al Iannazzone [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Al_Iannazzone

Prigioni will get three years and just under $6 million. The third year is a partially guaranteed team option.

Jr for $6 mill a year is a terrible contract . I mean we could've gotten another 27 year old in his prime to give us 16-18 a game and 5 boards for way less . Shut up dude

Last edited:
i don't see what's so funny

erratic and undisciplined at times, but he's not a bum at all

considering other teams would've paid him more it's a great deal for the knicks

what are you on?

2 things, 1 whatever $ is left is needed to lock up K-Mart, 2 I would like to see the team healthy for the most part.

Bonus: We need Woody to learn from his mistakes just like the players.

Back
Top Bottom