Andre Johnson just laid the smackdown on Cortland Finnegan vol. Just bring It

Originally Posted by rashi

hurricanesposter.jpg

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

man this is BS i hope he doesnt get suspended bc i need the Texans to WIN NEXT WEEK.... GO BLUE GO

Let's be real, even with Andre the Texans aren't beating Philly.  Their D is atrocious(even with a shutout today).

Originally Posted by nightruans

man this is BS i hope he doesnt get suspended bc i need the Texans to WIN NEXT WEEK.... GO BLUE GO

Let's be real, even with Andre the Texans aren't beating Philly.  Their D is atrocious(even with a shutout today).

I know yall saw the Gameday Highlights w/ Rich, Mooch and Prime Time. They was going HAM w/ the jokes. Had the 94 footage of Prime Time and 'Dre Rison 'fighting' it out at the GA Dome. Had me 
roll.gif
the entire time. 

I know yall saw the Gameday Highlights w/ Rich, Mooch and Prime Time. They was going HAM w/ the jokes. Had the 94 footage of Prime Time and 'Dre Rison 'fighting' it out at the GA Dome. Had me 
roll.gif
the entire time. 

Originally Posted by langfor5

roll.gif
the entire time. 
I caught that.
laugh.gif
Then they showed Deion on the next play get a pick six and he was cheesing hard as hell.

Originally Posted by langfor5

roll.gif
the entire time. 
I caught that.
laugh.gif
Then they showed Deion on the next play get a pick six and he was cheesing hard as hell.

They need to get 'Dre on those new "BOOM" Nike commercials.
laugh.gif
Finnegan should get some royalties off those ads too after getting the curl knocked out of his hair...

They need to get 'Dre on those new "BOOM" Nike commercials.
laugh.gif
Finnegan should get some royalties off those ads too after getting the curl knocked out of his hair...

Back
Top Bottom