Andre Johnson just laid the smackdown on Cortland Finnegan vol. Just bring It

I dunno if i would say Andre threw him to the ground.... it looks like Finny's momentum from ripping of AJ's helmet is what knocked him to the ground.

And I guarantee if Finny had gotten AJ in that position he wouldn't have thrown punches at his helmetless head like that....

I dunno if i would say Andre threw him to the ground.... it looks like Finny's momentum from ripping of AJ's helmet is what knocked him to the ground.

And I guarantee if Finny had gotten AJ in that position he wouldn't have thrown punches at his helmetless head like that....

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OUCHIES!

Andre Johnson is the best WR in the league right?

(I don't watch football at all).
yea he's a top 3 WR depending on who you ask.

Damn Dre mopped son up
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OUCHIES!

Andre Johnson is the best WR in the league right?

(I don't watch football at all).
yea he's a top 3 WR depending on who you ask.

Damn Dre mopped son up
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Don't guarantee anything man, you're wasting your breath. Something Finnegan did/said must've urked 'Dre like that for him to snap. He's not gonna sit there and ask himself to see if he's defenseless or if he has his helmet on. He went in to resolve the conflict and came out with his hat on without getting embarassed
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Don't guarantee anything man, you're wasting your breath. Something Finnegan did/said must've urked 'Dre like that for him to snap. He's not gonna sit there and ask himself to see if he's defenseless or if he has his helmet on. He went in to resolve the conflict and came out with his hat on without getting embarassed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mugzbo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah but that's what Finny does every game, he gets under the receiver's skin....  AJ won the fight, but Finny won the chess match by getting AJ to lose his temper.. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah but that's what Finny does every game, he gets under the receiver's skin....  AJ won the fight, but Finny won the chess match by getting AJ to lose his temper.. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but Houston won the game
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but Houston won the game
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but Houston won the game
ohwell.gif

Yeah but that was more a result of Rusty Smith being pure garbage and CJ doing nothing at all.... we'll see how it goes in Nashville in a few weeks...hopefully we'll have a semi-decent QB playing.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but Houston won the game
ohwell.gif

Yeah but that was more a result of Rusty Smith being pure garbage and CJ doing nothing at all.... we'll see how it goes in Nashville in a few weeks...hopefully we'll have a semi-decent QB playing.

as someone who could care less about this you guys are too hype about Andre Johnson right now. Dre had his helmet on the whole time and only ended up cheap shotting when Finnegan fell trying to rip the helmet off...

as someone who could care less about this you guys are too hype about Andre Johnson right now. Dre had his helmet on the whole time and only ended up cheap shotting when Finnegan fell trying to rip the helmet off...

"He kept doing little things and I told him: 'Just because you're frustrated, you need to stop what you're doing,'" Johnson said. "I guess he thought it was funny."

The usually soft-spoken Johnson caught nine passes and a touchdown before walking off the field to a standing ovation.

"It's just a buildup of things over plays," Johnson said. "I just lost my cool."

Finnegan did not speak to reporters after the game.

Dude took his L and hightailed it out of there.
laugh.gif

"He kept doing little things and I told him: 'Just because you're frustrated, you need to stop what you're doing,'" Johnson said. "I guess he thought it was funny."

The usually soft-spoken Johnson caught nine passes and a touchdown before walking off the field to a standing ovation.

"It's just a buildup of things over plays," Johnson said. "I just lost my cool."

Finnegan did not speak to reporters after the game.

Dude took his L and hightailed it out of there.
laugh.gif

It'd be nice if someone posted up a video with previous plays that may have gotten AJ irked in the first place, I'd love to see it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom