Andre Johnson just laid the smackdown on Cortland Finnegan vol. Just bring It

finnegan got wrecked . .
laugh.gif
, wasn't even a fair fight though . . height / weight difference.

but how is everyone giving andre credit? son hit him when he was on the ground and wasn't looking & that gives him props? i guess if it was anyone but finnegan, a different tune would be playing.

in reality, finnegan won, got under andre's skin . . dude lost his composure.

finnegan got wrecked . .
laugh.gif

but how is everyone giving andre credit? son hit him when he was on the ground and wasn't looking & that gives him props? i guess if it was anyone but finnegan, a different tune would be playing.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

finnegan got wrecked . .
laugh.gif

Yeah because Andre threw him to the ground. That's Cortland's fault for getting owned. People don't throw you to the ground and then wait for you to get back up lol

finnegan got wrecked . .
laugh.gif

Yeah because Andre threw him to the ground. That's Cortland's fault for getting owned. People don't throw you to the ground and then wait for you to get back up lol

but how is everyone giving andre credit? son hit him when he was on the ground and wasn't looking & that gives him props?
Come on, son. He was on the ground because Andre THREW him to the ground and proceeded to hit him with the combo. That's fair to me, but I'm an MMA fan
laugh.gif

but how is everyone giving andre credit? son hit him when he was on the ground and wasn't looking & that gives him props?
Come on, son. He was on the ground because Andre THREW him to the ground and proceeded to hit him with the combo. That's fair to me, but I'm an MMA fan
laugh.gif

haha lost in all this is the fact that the ref was right there watchin, didn't want noooo part of it. reachin for the flag while andre's throwin haymakers

haha lost in all this is the fact that the ref was right there watchin, didn't want noooo part of it. reachin for the flag while andre's throwin haymakers

Back
Top Bottom