Andre Johnson just laid the smackdown on Cortland Finnegan vol. Just bring It

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

I dunno if i would say Andre threw him to the ground.... it looks like Finny's momentum from ripping of AJ's helmet is what knocked him to the ground.

And I guarantee if Finny had gotten AJ in that position he wouldn't have thrown punches at his helmetless head like that....

as someone who could care less about this you guys are too hype about Andre Johnson right now. Dre had his helmet on the whole time and only ended up cheap shotting when Finnegan fell trying to rip the helmet off...
are you slow?... you act like Johnson hit him when he had his helmet on... and how is it a cheap shot when they were obviously in fight mode already... you just sound soft... u from Tennessee?
slow as Molasses. HELL NO i'm not from Tennessee. typical #NT though, hyping the hell out of someone, what's new. Dre beat his *%%, but damn, dudes are taking it too far

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

I dunno if i would say Andre threw him to the ground.... it looks like Finny's momentum from ripping of AJ's helmet is what knocked him to the ground.

And I guarantee if Finny had gotten AJ in that position he wouldn't have thrown punches at his helmetless head like that....

as someone who could care less about this you guys are too hype about Andre Johnson right now. Dre had his helmet on the whole time and only ended up cheap shotting when Finnegan fell trying to rip the helmet off...
are you slow?... you act like Johnson hit him when he had his helmet on... and how is it a cheap shot when they were obviously in fight mode already... you just sound soft... u from Tennessee?
slow as Molasses. HELL NO i'm not from Tennessee. typical #NT though, hyping the hell out of someone, what's new. Dre beat his *%%, but damn, dudes are taking it too far

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

[jackie chan] I dont wann any chubble [/jackie chan]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How in the hell are people saying Finnegan won on any level??  First off, the Texans won the game even after Dre got ejected from the game so him getting ejected didn't cost the Texans the game.  Also, who cares if Dre gets suspended for a game, it's not like that point benefits the Titans in any way let alone Finnegan as I'm sure he will be suspended for a game as well.  Also, Finnegan got his !#! whooped for all to see, truly embarrassing.  There aint no win in that for Finnegan at all, dude probably had his family watching and everything only for them to see that......
laugh.gif

How in the hell are people saying Finnegan won on any level??  First off, the Texans won the game even after Dre got ejected from the game so him getting ejected didn't cost the Texans the game.  Also, who cares if Dre gets suspended for a game, it's not like that point benefits the Titans in any way let alone Finnegan as I'm sure he will be suspended for a game as well.  Also, Finnegan got his !#! whooped for all to see, truly embarrassing.  There aint no win in that for Finnegan at all, dude probably had his family watching and everything only for them to see that......
laugh.gif

Andre just made a lot of recievers lose respect for Finnegan lol. I think that Finnegan's impact on the field will decline now. And yes, I believe Andre beating his butt is the sole cause of it. A bully/pest/whatever you want to call Finnegan can no longer be a bully after getting beat up

Andre just made a lot of recievers lose respect for Finnegan lol. I think that Finnegan's impact on the field will decline now. And yes, I believe Andre beating his butt is the sole cause of it. A bully/pest/whatever you want to call Finnegan can no longer be a bully after getting beat up

Originally Posted by langfor5

I know yall saw the Gameday Highlights w/ Rich, Mooch and Prime Time. They was going HAM w/ the jokes. Had the 94 footage of Prime Time and 'Dre Rison 'fighting' it out at the GA Dome. Had me 
roll.gif
the entire time. 

Man, me and my brother were dying watching this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rich: THEY'RE PLAYING THE FEUD!

Prime: *1st punch lands* OOOHHH!,  *2nd punch lands* OOOHHH!, *3rd punch lands* OOOHHHH!

Then they show the clip of Bob McNair saying he awarded the fight to Andre on points.
laugh.gif

Then they showed the clip of Prime fighting Andre Rison.
laugh.gif

Then on Gameday final Prime called Dre's punches the "3 piece spicy".
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom