Andre Johnson just laid the smackdown on Cortland Finnegan vol. Just bring It

And I don't think that Finn... "won any wars" so to speak because
now every receiver going up against him already saw him get his
& Titans fans - please don't try to spin it like now he'd be "underestimated"
more like less respected period

It'd be nice if someone posted up a video with previous plays that may have gotten AJ irked in the first place, I'd love to see it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

? are u saying every receivers gonna try and fight him now?

and hes always lined up against the other teams #1 so its not like things are gonna be different now

Originally Posted by green rhino123

? are u saying every receivers gonna try and fight him now?

and hes always lined up against the other teams #1 so its not like things are gonna be different now

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

Originally Posted by mugzbo

I dunno if i would say Andre threw him to the ground.... it looks like Finny's momentum from ripping of AJ's helmet is what knocked him to the ground.

And I guarantee if Finny had gotten AJ in that position he wouldn't have thrown punches at his helmetless head like that....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Don't guarantee anything man, you're wasting your breath. Something Finnegan did/said must've urked 'Dre like that for him to snap. He's not gonna sit there and ask himself to see if he's defenseless or if he has his helmet on. He went in to resolve the conflict and came out with his hat on without getting embarassed
pimp.gif

Yeah but that's what Finny does every game, he gets under the receiver's skin....  AJ won the fight, but Finny won the chess match by getting AJ to lose his temper.. 

I'm not really sure what chess match you're referring to.. he's had like 1 bad game against the titans since finnegan has been in the league

2006:
9for 78 with 1td
7 for 68

2007:
 9for 116 wit 1td

2008:
2 for 29
11for 207 with 1td

2009:
10for 149 with 2td
4 for 78 with 1td

yesterday:
9 for 56 with 1 td
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by mugzbo

I dunno if i would say Andre threw him to the ground.... it looks like Finny's momentum from ripping of AJ's helmet is what knocked him to the ground.

And I guarantee if Finny had gotten AJ in that position he wouldn't have thrown punches at his helmetless head like that....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Don't guarantee anything man, you're wasting your breath. Something Finnegan did/said must've urked 'Dre like that for him to snap. He's not gonna sit there and ask himself to see if he's defenseless or if he has his helmet on. He went in to resolve the conflict and came out with his hat on without getting embarassed
pimp.gif

Yeah but that's what Finny does every game, he gets under the receiver's skin....  AJ won the fight, but Finny won the chess match by getting AJ to lose his temper.. 

I'm not really sure what chess match you're referring to.. he's had like 1 bad game against the titans since finnegan has been in the league

2006:
9for 78 with 1td
7 for 68

2007:
 9for 116 wit 1td

2008:
2 for 29
11for 207 with 1td

2009:
10for 149 with 2td
4 for 78 with 1td

yesterday:
9 for 56 with 1 td
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

as someone who could care less about this you guys are too hype about Andre Johnson right now. Dre had his helmet on the whole time and only ended up cheap shotting when Finnegan fell trying to rip the helmet off...

Cheap shot? When you fight, you fight to win, not to let the other person gather them self to make it a good fight. This isn't DBZ and Dre isn't Goku 
laugh.gif
. I can see if Dre hit him with a low blow but Dre used power followed by a right hook to the dome.

as someone who could care less about this you guys are too hype about Andre Johnson right now. Dre had his helmet on the whole time and only ended up cheap shotting when Finnegan fell trying to rip the helmet off...

Cheap shot? When you fight, you fight to win, not to let the other person gather them self to make it a good fight. This isn't DBZ and Dre isn't Goku 
laugh.gif
. I can see if Dre hit him with a low blow but Dre used power followed by a right hook to the dome.

are you slow?... you act like Johnson hit him when he had his helmet on... and how is it a cheap shot when they were obviously in fight mode already... you just sound soft... u from Tennessee?

are you slow?... you act like Johnson hit him when he had his helmet on... and how is it a cheap shot when they were obviously in fight mode already... you just sound soft... u from Tennessee?

laugh.gif
Titans fans

Like this was some grand scheme by this chump.

not only is a chump, he's a coward.

how u gonna throw hands at dude when the helmets are on and the play is goin on and then act like u ddnt wanna fight in the first place.

throw a rock then hide your hands $@! @%$%%.

after the fight, he smilin, clappin, winkin tryin to play it off ...
laugh.gif
the sign of a true clown.

laugh.gif
Titans fans

Like this was some grand scheme by this chump.

not only is a chump, he's a coward.

how u gonna throw hands at dude when the helmets are on and the play is goin on and then act like u ddnt wanna fight in the first place.

throw a rock then hide your hands $@! @%$%%.

after the fight, he smilin, clappin, winkin tryin to play it off ...
laugh.gif
the sign of a true clown.

Back
Top Bottom