Andrew Tate. DONE.

I don't think it's a status thing over here. I always thought it was just women wanting to retain their family name once they were married.

fluid hips fluid hips when you say a lot of black folks in the UK do you mean full black or mixed? When you made the football reference I've just got Trent stuck in my head :lol:

Name hyphenation too spicy? :nerd:
Oxlade chamberlain
Hudson Odoi
Wright Phillips
Smith Rowe

Would have no problems with future wifey not taking my last name. Kids will have to though. Last name carries weight in Africa and in the history books. Had the British running and taking Ls :smokin

Funny thing is DC is the one using these threads as a catch all to post his internet male/female dynamic things that makes the topics worse or takes them further off topic. Then when they get locked bring it up non-stop about why they got locked like it was always about the initial topic.
Mans got a filthy timeline and he insist on making it everyone on NT's problem too

it will for sure be interesting to see how/if the things he espouses changes if he is indeed let go…and what the next iteration/version of this type of character will be to move into that space…because the things that spawned tate’s popularity aren’t likely to change soon
character > charisma
Well see how things pan out. I remember hearing tate early in the game thinking this foo bout to get sniped. he’s still alive though

character > charisma
Well see how things pan out. I remember hearing tate early in the game thinking this foo bout to get sniped. he’s still alive though

😂 how early & what about him made you think he’d get taken out tho?

sure in a lot of contexts/circumstances that character prolly does supersede charm/charisma…but fact is having charisma can be an easy pass, especially in terms of attention when there aren’t any real stakes, that why we’re in here talking about andrew tate 😂…there must be guys outchea that have a more even/nuanced assessment of the current sexual marketplace & intersexual dynamics but they ain’t really garnering the attention

when introducing yourself you should be able to say I am the child of “_____” and “____”.. instead of father last name. you’re acknowledging father and mother. But America looks down on family values so yeah
Nordic countries have something similar.

In Iceland the men and women's last name pretty much says who's son or daughter they are. Guðjohnsen = Guðjohn's son. Sveinsdottir = Svein's daughter

Is there another main Tate thread? Because having a thread JUST about him being in jail, is difficult to stay on topic with very specifically. Especially since most threads go off topic frequently and now Tate is out.

If there’s another Tate thread, just lock this one and people can move their conversations to that one.

Also, why such a harsh line on a specific topic when people can go into the jordan forums and troll incessantly like its their jobs? Reeks of censorship and hypocrisy…

Is there another main Tate thread? Because having a thread JUST about him being in jail, is difficult to stay on topic with very specifically. Especially since most threads go off topic frequently and now Tate is out.

If there’s another Tate thread, just lock this one and people can move their conversations to that one.

Also, why such a harsh line on a specific topic when people can go into the jordan forums and troll incessantly like its their jobs? Reeks of censorship and hypocrisy…
oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

😂 how early & what about him made you think he’d get taken out tho?

sure in a lot of contexts/circumstances that character prolly does supersede charm/charisma…but fact is having charisma can be an easy pass, especially in terms of attention when there aren’t any real stakes, that why we’re in here talking about andrew tate 😂…there must be guys outchea that have a more even/nuanced assessment of the current sexual marketplace & intersexual dynamics but they ain’t really garnering the attention
heard him early last year thinking this guys a foolio lol. Then found out he’s not on american soil so he’s gonna continue until someone snipes his ***. i dig his comedy and fighting regiment but he clearly talked out his *** majority of the time especially belittling women’s rights. Like cmon bro. Look at your sister a well accomplished attorney doing it and you don’t give props. I hope his jail time gave him clarity that there’s no such thing as men vs women. We need each other at days end

heard him early last year thinking this guys a foolio lol. Then found out he’s not on american soil so he’s gonna continue until someone snipes his ***. i dig his comedy and fighting regiment but he clearly talked out his *** majority of the time especially belittling women’s rights. Like cmon bro. Look at your sister a well accomplished attorney doing it and you don’t give props. I hope his jail time gave him clarity that there’s no such thing as men vs women. We need each other at days end

🤣🤣🤣 who did you think would off him tho?

can’t say i’ve heard everything he said but i watched a full interview wherein he admits to purposely trolling especially when it comes to some egalitarian feminist ideals by being almost unnecessarily provocative, but mostly he didn’t come across as the raging misogynist that he is often described as.

while men & women do need each other, considering the demographics of those in tate’s audience, young men…the sexual marketplace is meeting of somewhat adversarial strategies—even given women’s sexual liberation, because at 1st at least & very superficially, both men & women are trying to get something without necessarily having to ‘over invest’ where in general women will initially have the leverage, and tate’s appeal was speaking to that by extolling the ability to overcome that fact by making money/becoming more attractive…whether or not what he preaches results in better relationships is beside the point, because the 1st hurdle most men have to overcome is actually being attractive

i can’t imagine that he will be quite the same character if he does get through this because he recently converted islam (the sincerity of which is maybe questionable) & moved to u.a.e., they don’t play over there…so even with that part of the world’s view on women, i would think he has to temper some of what he says

This article is just sad...
https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...sogynist-andrew-tate-teachers-schools-england

Don’t talk to pupils about misogynist Andrew Tate, government urges teachers in England​

Advice comes despite charity’s warning that social media figure is fuelling shocking growth of misogyny in schools

f986de72ce2a9ab3c3e392ebea966417.png

23e7460faed4661b6577d458557b817e.png

i think it’s wild that they are attributing this behavior to tate and while i don’t think school is necessarily the right place for it, if they see it as such a pressing issue rather than actually find the opportunity to discuss his comments in context they are going to ignore it?

tate is an easy scapegoat for misogyny but it seems to me the part of the question that should be asked is why are young boys/men finding these caricatures attractive?

i think it’s wild that they are attributing this behavior to tate and while i don’t think school is necessarily the right place for it, if they see it as such a pressing issue rather than actually find the opportunity to discuss his comments in context they are going to ignore it?

tate is an easy scapegoat for misogyny but it seems to me the part of the question that should be asked is why are young boys/men finding these caricatures attractive?

When a few guys get all the girls and most guys just constantly get rejected on stuff like dating apps it’s pretty easy to understand why. It’s the one area of life where working “hard” doesn’t actually pan out that well in results. If you’re ugly and short there’s very little that can be done. That inherent “unfairness” makes emotionally unstable young men look to something they can feel can even the scales a bit. Society has made it far too easy for girls to all just hook up with the same guy so now there’s no real reason for them to even get to know most other guys as casual conversations rarely happen anymore.

As people get older the usually grow out of this but for young men who are still emotionally volatile and surrounded by group think it’d be almost shocking if they didn’t do this - it’d be against human nature.

I think it is pretty reasonable to blame Tate's influence on certain groups

Especially primary school students. They haven't been in the dating market long, if at all, and they haven't hit puberty yet.

If boys that young have these hyper-misogynistic views on girls, they probably got it from **** online. And students are dropping his name.

And if they are disrupting classes, harassing other students, and assaulting them, then that is a major problem for a school.

Last edited:
why are young boys/men finding these caricatures attractive?
What's not attractive about exercising one's power over others?

The reason Tate is the figurehead of this discussion is because he promotes the idea that men having power over women is legitimate. I think it's fair to name him in classroom discussions that address this mindset and the systems built around it.

I think kids that young see dumb **** online and then repeat it in the real world

And it is up to their parents to check them.

If you are an educator, you gotta take that sort of stuff seriously because kids acting out disrupts the classroom.

Back
Top Bottom