Andrew Tate. DONE.

Also what is even being discussed here? Do women prefer taller men? Yes that’s a given.

Does that mean if you’re a shorter man you have no shot to meet anyone? No.

Personally if we’re talking about desirability there is way more things to consider than just how tall someone is. Cats teeth be jacked up, hairline a mess, car is dirty, clothes wrinkled, out of shape then have a nerve to say “Women don’t like me cause I’m 5’7”.

AND we haven’t even gotten into people skills yet 😂. Some of the most socially inept people I’ve ever met in my entire life are men from the ages of 16-23.

this is what really disadvantages men online, which is fast becoming how the main way folk are getting together & where it is all about presentation, men generally aren’t as invested in or attuned to this for some reason…even with all the resources available 😂.

it isn’t just the extreme of the guys that are disheveled, there will be guys that are decently put together but take no real consideration to the photos they put on their profiles…partially there still is a lightweight stigma of being superficially concerned about one’s own appearance as a man but it is crazy how much a dude could actually increase his prospects by just putting relatively minimal effort into personal style, having decent pictures, being well groomed and just being considerate about their perception.

i don’t necessarily blame those in the younger set for the awkwardness of these times, considering the message of egalitarianism as not just the ideal, but the natural & optimal way of being…despite us functioning very contrary, and i think this is why someone like tate finds appeal because all the lip service to how things should be is overshadowed by what men see get results, if only shallow/superficial

Men telling other men what makes men desirable to women is wild :lol:

It's actually none of our business.

Study long = Study wrong.

Logic, facts, and reason have absolutely nothing to do with what a woman finds "desirable" and even that can change when the wind blows.

It only matters what the women I'm actually interested in find desirable and even then, It's still none of my business.

All I can do is be the best me that I can be while not making a woman my source of purpose in life.

Shoot your shot regardless Gentlemen, best she can say is "No". The worst she can say is a fake "Yes".

Somewhere in the middle is a "maybe", which is as close to the truth as it gets when dealing with female nature :lol:

😂 can you explain this, because i’m missing something if the best case scenario is a no 🤣🤣🤣, sometimes a no will teach you more than a yes but ultimately isn’t the yes the point?

Sounds so ‘issified. This is what I mean, when I say men have changed for the worse. The way I grew up men NEVER had discussions like this. It was only females talking like that.

Bro I was JUST about to say this :lol: :lol: :lol: suspect as hell

Modern day young people 16-35 have OVERCOMPLICATED the dating game. Like if y’all don’t go out and approach as many woman as possible. It’s a numbers game. The more woman you approach, the better chance you have. Growing up, rejection was part of the game. Now, dudes take it personal. You are not entitled to any woman. If she rejects, move along.

Again, approach as many women as possible, have a strong sense of humor, slick mouth piece, and you cannot fail.

It’s that simple

i agree it’s a numbers game, but the arena for which the game is being played has changed, especially in terms of efficiency…there is less appetite for & tolerance of the ‘cold approach’ for men & women respectively out in the world. women definitely would prefer to be approached in person but on their time, depending on the circumstance, in the right context, by the right guy, when sun is out, and it’s not a full moon, and she isn’t in a bad mood…just not on tuesdays, it’s not personal 😂

i agree it’s a numbers game, but the arena for which the game is being played has changed, especially in terms of efficiency…there is less appetite for & tolerance of the ‘cold approach’ for men & women respectively out in the world. women definitely would prefer to be approached in person but on their time, depending on the circumstance, in the right context, by the right guy, when sun is out, and it’s not a full moon, and she isn’t in a bad mood…just not on tuesdays, it’s not personal 😂

You sound ridiculous. Either way, people cannot COMPLAIN about being single or no one wanting them, if they don’t put in WORK.

We’re still social creatures right? People still go to bars? Hang out in public settings right?

Therefore talking in public is still a NECESSITY. But hey, if people still want to sit at home and cry about not being chose, that’s on them.

You have to make yourself AVAILABLE if you want someone. If you’re not going to make yourself available, then keep watching YouTube or IG reels of these fake relationship gurus lying to naive people:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
tokes99 tokes99 would women rather be approached online or in person?

Since you know so much. Just curious

i’m being a bit facetious with all the qualifiers, i did state that most women definitely prefer to be in person…but, and you can run a lil’ personal experiment amongst your female acquaintances/associates/colleagues, asking what/when/where they are cool (and not) with men approaching them (i get that ‘you don’t ask the fish’ thinking may apply) it will likely be interesting to hear the consensus & accompanying rationales…their preference on the in person interaction is hinging on the supposition that it is in the margins of what is positive not negative…this isn’t to say that men shouldn’t approach but i don’t think the ‘zeitgeist’ looks at true cold approaching the same these days

Last edited:
You sound ridiculous. Either way, people cannot COMPLAIN about being single or no one wanting them, if they don’t put in WORK.

We’re still social creatures right? People still go to bars? Hang out in public settings right?

Therefore talking in public is still a NECESSITY. But hey, if people still want to sit at home and cry about not being chose, that’s on them.

You have to make yourself AVAILABLE if you want someone. If you’re not going to make yourself available, then keep watching YouTube or IG reels of these fake relationship gurus lying to naive people:lol: :lol:
Actually I think covid and the current media cycle to keep us divided*, has slowed this down a bit. I cant remember the last time I went out and the place was cheek-to-cheek packed.

(See post online thats pisses you off, go to your favorite bias news outlet to confirm bias, go online to dispute previously mentioned post with gathered bias information. Piss someone else off, the cycle continues)

😂 can you explain this, because i’m missing something if the best case scenario is a no 🤣🤣🤣, sometimes a no will teach you more than a yes but ultimately isn’t the yes the point?

Talked to a woman I met online and she proceeded to tell me about how she had just gone out with a man that picked her up, drove her to a really nice restaurant, paid for her food, and was a perfect gentleman, but told him after the "date" that she really wasn't feeling him.

She then asks me if I am a "nice" person.

When I say "No" she goes on to tell me how she appreciates "nice" men and asks me for my "elevator pitch".

I had no idea what an elevator pitch was so once I finished laughing, she said that we probably wouldn't be a good match.

I thanked her for giving me a real "No" (instead of the fake "Yes" the other dude got) and wished her luck on her search.

Real "No" - conservation of time/energy/resources. Not listed on her phone at all.

Fake "Yes" - wasting of time/energy/resources. Listed on her phone as "food".

"Maybe" - the closest to the truth because of female nature. Don't get too comfortable either way :lol:

Talked to a woman I met online and she proceeded to tell me about how she had just gone out with a man that picked her up, drove her to a really nice restaurant, paid for her food, and was a perfect gentleman, but told him after the "date" that she really wasn't feeling him.

When I say "No" she goes on to tell me how she appreciates "nice" men and asks me for my "elevator pitch".

I had no idea what an elevator pitch was so once I finished laughing, she said that we probably wouldn't be a good match.

I thanked her for giving me a real "No" (instead of the fake "Yes" the other dude got) and wished her luck on her search.

Real "No" - conservation of time/energy/resources. Not listed on her phone at all.

"Maybe" - the closest to the truth because of female nature. Don't get too comfortable either way :lol:

😂😂😂 ok sensible…but in such a scenario, from the man’s vantage, what is the functional difference between a ‘fake yes’ & ‘maybe’ if that man is unable to discern the genuine interest in the initial stages.

folk say people today are complicating things as if human dating/mating is not actually a complicated thing

😂😂😂 ok sensible…but in such a scenario, from the man’s vantage, what is the functional difference between a ‘fake yes’ & ‘maybe’ if that man is unable to discern the genuine interest in the initial stages.

folk say people today are complicating things as if human dating/mating is not actually a complicated thing

Dating/Mating isn't complicated at all.

Courtship/Marriage is complicated.

Dating/Mating is for fun. Not to be taken seriously.

Fake Yes = Lie

Real No = Truth

Maybe = female nature (defies logic)

I've had a "yes" turn to a "no" and a "no" turn to a "yes" but I've never had a lie turn into the truth :lol:

But your story about the first guy shows it's not always on the man. Man can do everything "right" and still get rejected. Which means it's not just on men for why dating is what it is today.

Why would a man continue to want to wine and dine women and receive nothing in return, not even a proper rejection?

I think men put wayyy too much weight on height. (No pun intended)WomenPeople say a lot of things..
are you tall? cause if you are tall i don’t think you can make this statement.
my short homie has been literally called short and got made fun of his whole life.

But your story about the first guy shows it's not always on the man. Man can do everything "right" and still get rejected. Which means it's not just on men for why dating is what it is today.

Why would a man continue to want to wine and dine women and receive nothing in return, not even a proper rejection?

Yup.

e2dbd842-1cc1-4b05-96c2-baae167108f3_text.gif

Because they’re suckers and think it’s gone get them women. Some women have clears signs of being hoovers/users, it’s up to the man to figure this out. If he doesn’t realize which ones are only out for a dollar, then he’ll always fall victim

are you tall? cause if you are tall i don’t think you can make this statement.
my short homie has been literally called short and got made fun of his whole life.

But is he single? Is he out here struggling. I notice you didn't say that.

I'm 6'4 and I can absolutely say I dont meet women JUST BECAUSE I'm tall. Women don't push their bfs down when I walk in the room. ALL my homboys are shorter than me and they aren't having ANY problems. 2 are happily married and the other is the biggest ***.

Its not the height, its the insecurity with the height.....or lack thereof.

But is he single? Is he out here struggling. I notice you didn't say that.

I'm 6'4 and I can absolutely say I dont meet women JUST BECAUSE I'm tall. Women don't push their bfs down when I walk in the room. ALL my homboys are shorter than me and they aren't having ANY problems. 2 are happily married and the other is the biggest ***.

Its not the height, its the insecurity with the height.....or lack thereof.
i would say getting made fun of your whole life is a struggle

lol you 6’4. you have no right to tell short people they shouldn’t feel a way about being short :lol:
and if you were short there’s no doubt you wouldn’t have been with the same chicks

all you see is women talking about short guys and height requirements.

I really think they need to add social skills to HS curriculum. I know that’ll never happen tho. HS is the beginning of the vetting process.
I used to teach a high school social skills class. It was a Special Ed class for kids on the spectrum though. It was one of the most difficult classes to teach to students who believed they were fine and everybody else was the awkward ones.

i would say getting made fun of your whole life is a struggle

lol you 6’4. you have no right to tell short people they shouldn’t feel a way about being short :lol:
and if you were short there’s no doubt you wouldn’t have been with the same chicks

all you see is women talking about short guys and height requirements.

no one is saying the 'short kings' can't feel a way about their stature...he's just pointing out it isn't nearly the detriment it is made out to be...while some women will definitely disqualify men off of height alone tho #itiswhatitis man will just have to figure it out

I aint never seen or even heard of a man paying for height reduction surgery. :lol:

yoo...went in a whole deep dive on the limb lengthening surgery, interesting stuff...don't know how folk could subject themselves to that type of elective surgery

I used to teach a high school social skills class. It was a Special Ed class for kids on the spectrum though. It was one of the most difficult classes to teach to students who believed they were fine and everybody else was the awkward ones.
it stems from home. Too much micro thinking acting like the world revolves around them

Anecdotal

But as a tall person, women start choosing when you walk in a room. Ish happens alot in public. Eyes start shifting on you, your direction.
Crazy thing is, women still choose when they are with their bf/husbands. Then you gotta deal with dudes with fragile egos and let them know you're not interested in their bihh

Ironically as with everything, there’s a data set speaks to this height convo. Men 5’5” and up have the same median number of sexual partners of 7, and men 5’2” to 5’4” only trail by 2 at 5 sexual partners. The argument can be had about the “quality” of the sexual partners but I haven’t seen any data on that.

1686100826208.png

Slightly related but really surprising: over weight and obese men and women have the most sexual partners. Overweight men leading the pack :lol:

1686101175912.png

Back
Top Bottom